• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

battle clip

2. C

can any 1 help me

im sorry if this is in the wrong forum thing im trying to hurry becuz i have to go som were. ok i want to mak my own website but idk how to make it. do any of you no any good places to look that will help me mak a good website with chat, forums, and other stuff. also i want the background to be...
  3. C

this loks lik bhk

ok i put this thread in this part of the forum becuz bhk is kh2. ok i was on www.adventchildren.net, and i went to characters. then i saw this one character and his name was denzel. to me he loks like bhk. maybe they are using denzel in kh2 for the charcter of bhk. maybe im crazy, but to me they...
  4. C

i need help with Vexen!!!

ok right now im at the castle place in twilight town and im trying to defeat Vexen, but the thing is i cant. i have been trying all day long. do you guys have any advice or any good tips for my. if so then can you tell me please???!!! ^_^
  5. C

larxene??????

ok i no in chain of memories they say larxene they say larxene is a girl right? but in some post thread ( i cant remember what one it is tho but ill find it and then post it to this ), they said larxene is a guy. so now im all confused. is larxene a guy or is larxene a girl. i can understand why...
  6. C

could kh happen in reall life???????

hey i was just wondering if kh really happened wat would every one do. maybe this is really stupid but hey you never know right. i mean i have been dreaming of kh and me being sora lol ( dont even ask ). here are some things i would like to know if it really happened. 1) what would you think 2)...
  7. C

If Kingdom Hearts could happen in real life

hey i was just wondering if kh really happened wat would every one do. maybe this is really stupid but hey you never know right. i mean i have been dreaming of kh and me being sora lol ( dont even ask ). here are some things i would like to know if it really happened. 1) what would you think...
  8. C

is he back in the game or is he gone for good????????

i have just wached the new kingdom hearts trailer, 05/02/05: NEW KINGDOM HEARTS 2 JUMP FESTA 2005 TRAILER!. i noticed the new and really improved gummi ship. also in the scene wen alladin and the rest of the gang are surrounded by the statues and every thing closes up i also noticed a pink...
  9. C

wats goin on with kh2??????

:( ok im so confused wen ppl say weilding and stuff lik that im not all sure wats goin on with kh2 i no that its takin SO FREKIN LONG 4 IT 2 COM OUT THO but can u guys just let me no every thing thats going on with kh2 every thing and i mean every thing u no about kh2 please thanx
  10. C

were can u make ur own website

hey i want to mak my own website and mak it all for kingdom hearts but i dont no were to go on the web to mak one dos any one no a website were i can mak one for free
  11. C

wats up with the vbchat

does any 1 know why the VBchat is not working i have tryied like 3 days to get on it and it still wont work:mad:
  12. C

wat does url mean

im trying 2 make a avater but i want 2 mak my own insted of using the 1's they have how do i make my own can u guys ehp me and wat does url mean:eek:
  13. C

help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey i just got chain of memories today and im starting to play it now and i was just wondering if u guys have any advise or even tips or hints. so far the game roks but to me they should make it a longer game becuz it loks lik a short game and that makes me mad becuz i want to play it for a...
  14. C

Kingdom Hearts have sequels like Final Fantasy?

with an interview with tetsuya nomura there were many questions asked. one was do u think kh will be like final fantasy with all the sequels? (or somethin like that). tetsuya said it will be hard to make the main character intersting bacus there is only 1 main chararter. he also said that that...
  15. C

Will Sora go into the shadows?

in kh it says the closer you becaome to the light thr greater your shadow will becaome (or something like that). sora is becoming closer to the light. i think in kh2 sora will be tempted to go to the shadows because of the saying about becoming closer to the light. i also think that he MAY not a...
  16. C

Will Riku go back to the shadows!?

:rolleyes: in kh riku was filled with the shadows. now in kh2 he says he picks the road of twilight. i think riku will again be filled with the shadows and sora again will have to lead him to the light. also i think riku and sora will fight again but this time it will be much harder. but i think...
Back