• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

battle clip

2. C

Twilight

light+dark+twilight (dawn) i think they will have the same amount of power between the dark and the light that is why it is called twilight. ^_^
  3. C

this cant be right can it?

i like advent children and all but i hop kh2 comes out on december.1,2005 becuz thats my 16 b-day then i hop advent children comes out after kh2. ^_^
  4. C

xaldin theory

this is a good post and a good thing to ask normura. but i dont think any one realy knows who the unknown was. im thinking it was axel or marluxia becuz those two are very caniving. and just as in Com the unknown was caniving. but i realy dont think any one knows but nomura. good post though and...
  5. C

new team member??

i would have a Yu-Gi-Oh! world, and it would be in egypt or battle city (yugioh theme). and sora would have to duel. ohhhhhh man would that be awsom. ^_^ Rip off of the Create A World Thread. [Closed]
  6. C

do you know

ya i think the same thing. one for gameplay and one for like special fetures. i never thought of that. i agree with teny.
  7. C

do you know

idk. but im hoping 2 or 3, lol. this way so i can play it for a long time with out being bored after i beat. and if its a long game then it will take longer to beat, do you guys get what im saying. but im hoping 2 or 3. and dos any of you no when kh2 comes out??? i heard december1,2005 and im...
  8. C

can any 1 help me

im sorry if this is in the wrong forum thing im trying to hurry becuz i have to go som were. ok i want to mak my own website but idk how to make it. do any of you no any good places to look that will help me mak a good website with chat, forums, and other stuff. also i want the background to be...
  9. C

this loks lik bhk

i no they dont lok that much alike but just lok hard and you will see it your self and dont get all mean ok. and i havent even played any ff games, right now im trying to find all of them. ^_^
  10. C

this loks lik bhk

ok i put this thread in this part of the forum becuz bhk is kh2. ok i was on www.adventchildren.net, and i went to characters. then i saw this one character and his name was denzel. to me he loks like bhk. maybe they are using denzel in kh2 for the charcter of bhk. maybe im crazy, but to me they...
  11. C

Death?

this is a very good thought. but if any1 should die it would maybe and more then likly be riku or ansem or king miky reasons why: riku- helping kairi or sora or king miky while being attacked by heartless ansem- sora beating the krap out of him and basicly being thrown into the light and...
  12. C

i need help with Vexen!!!

ok thanx a lot. i will try all of your idea, ok. thanx again. ^_^
  13. C

i think im at levek 56 im not sure. ^_^
  14. C

ok right now im at the castle place in twilight town and im trying to defeat Vexen, but the thing is i cant. i have been trying all day long. do you guys have any advice or any good tips for my. if so then can you tell me please???!!! ^_^
  15. C

larxene??????

ok i no in chain of memories they say larxene they say larxene is a girl right? but in some post thread ( i cant remember what one it is tho but ill find it and then post it to this ), they said larxene is a guy. so now im all confused. is larxene a guy or is larxene a girl. i can understand why...
  16. C

What if BHK is part of Riku?

Re: What if... hey i totaly agree with you on this i like your thinking and this thread so rox. and just as onilink500 said sora =light riku=darkness bhk=twilight. but bhk looks mor lik sora than riku ok. im not being mean becuz this is an awsome theory!!!!!!! why is sora light...
  17. C

could kh happen in reall life???????

hey i was just wondering if kh really happened wat would every one do. maybe this is really stupid but hey you never know right. i mean i have been dreaming of kh and me being sora lol ( dont even ask ). here are some things i would like to know if it really happened. 1) what would you think 2)...
  18. C

If Kingdom Hearts could happen in real life

Re: could kh happen in reall life??? thanx Lovezspell finaly some one dosnt think im crazy lol. i would get a new sig. but i like that one and if i could make a sig. ( wich i cant ) then i would make a smaller one ok im sry. i totaly believe it could happen as well. and matbe sora and all the...
  19. C

If Kingdom Hearts could happen in real life

hey i was just wondering if kh really happened wat would every one do. maybe this is really stupid but hey you never know right. i mean i have been dreaming of kh and me being sora lol ( dont even ask ). here are some things i would like to know if it really happened. 1) what would you think...
  20. C

is he back in the game or is he gone for good????????

i have just wached the new kingdom hearts trailer, 05/02/05: NEW KINGDOM HEARTS 2 JUMP FESTA 2005 TRAILER!. i noticed the new and really improved gummi ship. also in the scene wen alladin and the rest of the gang are surrounded by the statues and every thing closes up i also noticed a pink...
Back