• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Zearth

EA's "Skate": Argueably the BEST Skateboard Simulater

Has anyone heard of this game? Its a Tony Hawks killer. Contrary to the arcade-like system of Tony Hawk, EA's Skate is an accurate simulator of the true sport of skateboarding. Using an innovative control scheme, physics, and online features, EA's skate is definately bound to kick Tony Hawk off...
  2. Zearth

Fanfiction ► "Principal's Office"- A Series of Short Stories

Heres a short I did for a writing assignment. I worked on it for 2 hours, so Ithought I'd post it here and make a for more chapters for enjoyment. Have a nice read. “Principal’s Office” The soles of my tattered, black and white Vans kissed the face of the smooth, tile floor...
  3. Zearth

Leaving/Quitting

Self Explainitory. Call me when the RP section stops sucking. =/
  4. Zearth

Level 5's Shirokishi [White Knight]

Looks like another great RPG from Level 5, and its a PS3 exclusive. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it, SuperEclipse. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH3309Q09fs&mode=related&search= Gameplay looks awesome, though I'm sure L5 couldve done something with cel shading again.
  5. Zearth

KHI Battle Royale (Redo)

Well, after some time, I've decided to redo this wonderful RP yet again. I hope it fairs much better than last time. It starts off great, but ends because people are inactive. So PLEASE try to stay active. The innocent teens woke up in a filthy, old classroom, each one of them sat in an...
  6. Zearth

Gantz: Does Anyone Else Read?

Does anyone else here read Gantz? Its one of the most gorey, action filled, kickass mangas out there. If you haven't read, then you really are missing out. Quoted from wiki: But don't just take my word for it! Check it out yourself! http://www.mangavolume.com/gantz/manga/
  7. Zearth

Ice-Cold Steel- TBP vs. Shamdeo

Alright, I challenge Shamdeo to a battle. This one will be different, seeing as we both will not us over powered charaters, and have limited weapons/abilities. Type: Melee/Power (Mostly Melee) Location: A vast, empty grassland. Judges: 1. DARKNESS-2-LIGHT 2. Blahmaster 3. silent one I'll...
  8. Zearth

I <3 Blahmaster

I love him so much. He is my soulmate, and we will love eachother forever and ever. Don't deny our love!! I LOVE U BLAH! ME LUV U LONG TIME!!:wub::wub:
  9. Zearth

Fanfiction ► {Rebels&Ravens}-An Original Fiction

Here's my fiction I made awhile ago. I decided to repost it, since I think I have a good idea of where I want the plot to go. I based this story off of some of my favorite shows and books like Cowboy Bebop, Gunslinger Girl, and The Outsiders. The story may start out kind of slow, but please...
  10. Zearth

{The Ajikan Fanclub}

A fanclub dedicated to the awesome Jrock band Ajikan aka Asian Kung Fu Generation! Discuss your favorite songs, post pics, whatever. Now, someone make a banner to make this official!
  11. Zearth

~*Naruto Generations*~

Story It has been many a year since the adventures of the one known as Uzumaki Naruto, who was within sealed the nine tailed demon fox of legend, Kyuubi. He has become an honorable Hokage, and smiles proudly upon the village of Konoha. The enemies of the past had been defeated long ago, but...
  12. Zearth

The Anti-N00B Fanclub!!

Do you hate n00bs? Of course you do! We all do! I mean, nothing is more annoying than an annoying 10 year old who can't spell his way out of a breadbox! So, join the right side, the literate side, and join this band of n00b haters! n00b of the day hwehehe Members:
  13. Zearth

***Battle Royale I: KHI Survival Program***(Advanced Version)

DAY 1 – THE BEGINNING The innocent teens woke up in a filthy, old classroom, each one of them sat in an aged wood desk. The putrid smell of death invaded the youngsters’ nostrils so quickly, that it took several seconds for the brain to identify that stench. The reaction was...
  14. Zearth

Fanfiction ► Battle Royale: Teaser One-Shot (Come view the real RP when it starts!!)

"Guys, let me show you what happens when people disobey the rules.", he says with a devious grin before pulling a remote out of his black coat pocket. He clicked a small button, and the collar on ansemJR's neck flashed red. The confused little man doesn't know what is going on, and neither do...
  15. Zearth

**Battle Royale I: KHI Survival Program**

DAY 1 – THE BEGINNING The innocent teens woke up in a filthy, old classroom, each one of them sat in an aged wood desk. The putrid smell of death invaded the youngsters’ nostrils so quickly, that it took several seconds for the brain to identify that stench. The reaction was...
  16. Zearth

*~Naruto: The Next Generation~*( A Literate Naruto Rp)

Story It has been many a year since the adventures of the one known as Uzumaki Naruto, who was within sealed the nine tailed demon fox of legend, Kyuubi. He has become an honorable Hokage, and smiles proudly upon the village of Konoha. The enemies of the past had been defeated long ago, but...
  17. Zearth

The World of Ragnarok

Well, I couldn't decide what I like better. Ragnarok ONline, or Roleplaying, so I thought, "Why not do both?" Yes. This is the official first Ragnarok RP. I made this not only for myself, but to encourage members to join the server. Its a great game, and its epic enough for everyone. I'll be...
  18. Zearth

A question about links

How do you post a link, but keep it as a different title? For example, {Rebels&Ravens} exept as a link.
  19. Zearth

~[CIEL-NOIR]~ aka Shady-DVS Fanclub

Yep. A thread for all my many fans. Don't worry, I still sign autographs. First person to post is Vice President!! GO FANBOYS/GIRLS GO!! El Pesidente= ~[CIEL-NOIR]~ AKA Shady Vice Presidente= Teh Absolution Phear Other Groupies/Homie G-Dawgz: Cloudy_Card King_Naruto _Riku_ The Mad Hatter aka...
  20. Zearth

Fanfiction ► { Rebels&Ravens }

Guess what guys? Its not a kh fic! Gasp! Well, its about time. We need more original fics. I thought IMAGINATION was a big part of writing, but now all I see are SoraxKairi romance fangirl nonsense, and characters acting.....out of character. So heres my fiction, that I hope you enjoy. If you...
Back