• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Fanfiction ► Vanished and Forgotten ~ An original FanFic

Chapter 1: Maggots, They eat the dead A black void was all that was visible. I cant explain it but its as if something in my mind didn't want me to see what was happening. I could just hear screams from a distance. What made them more chilling was the echoing that followed it...
  2. T

New RTS/FPS lokking for artists

hello. I am starting work on a (hopfully) fairly unique idea. I will give the detail of the game through PM if you are interested. But I am in need of a few artists who can draw Vehicles, People, Weaponry and Landscape. This project is almost guarenteed to be a free to play game, but if the...
  3. T

Fanfiction ► Nobodies True Limits

This story is continued after KH2 when Roxas was sought not to be dead at a certain part at the end. Well I have started a story that just continues on from there there will be things you dont think will happen that do happen but just go with the story. Chapter 1: The Untold Truth...
  4. T

Fanfiction ► Never-the-less (My first full Fan-Fic, Comedy)

Forget this one Sorry for the inconveinence this one sucks and I realy do agree with the others please check out my fanfic on my sig. it is way better thought there is only one chapter and if that dont work to well I have a few more ideas I will just need help putting them on totel...
  5. T

Were do I drive lvl

were do I level my Final form best I need lots and lots a nobodys
  6. T

Fanfiction ► Another Sides Key Bearer

This story is continued after KH2 when Roxas was sought not to be dead at a certain part at the end. Well I have started a story that just continues on from there there will be things you dont think will happen that do happen but just go with the story. Chapter 1:The Nobody Truth "Roxas....Roxas...
  7. T

KH Online IDea of mine

I know its a hoax but hey theres still possibility I think that if there is a KH online it should not be an MMORPG it should be like this Start a New game/server and can play with 5-8 people or less you chose your charicter like this Sora Riku Cloud Yuffie Leon and some more...
  8. T

Fanfiction ► Forgotton Memories Lifeless Souls

Main People Arxos:14 year old kid who is yurning for adventure and feels his life is much more Suxar:15 years old and best freinds with Aros Naiala:14 years old and best freinds with both of them Chapter: 1 // Wanting Adventure " Aros,....Time for bed! " His parents yelled up the steps "...
  9. T

What sounds better?

I am makinf a Fan Fic I wanna know what kind of monster set sounds the best Lifeless Lifelesnes (dont think I spelled em right) Nothings Soul-less or give me an Idea (no these arnt heartless or nobodys there entirely new creatures) Please I need your opinions
  10. T

hELP!!! PLEASE

hEY HOW DO I GET THUNDAGA I AM AT ARIELS AND I REEALY NEED IT DO YOU KNOW HOW
  11. T

How Roxas got his name

ok here is a there or ive been thinking to much Roxas got his name from Sora like this Sora Jumble them up and eventually youll get this Roas Ad and X (becouse he was not supposed to be he is basicly a forbiddon nobody) Roxas They switched his name around while he lived his...
  12. T

yea How far am I?

I just beat the first Heartless army (if theres any more) I just wanna know how far I am
  13. T

Your Prefered Drive Mode

im not sure I havent gotten used to wisdem yet (just got the game so I just now found wisdem) I wanna try to see what combose I can do with it as for you whats your preferd Drive mode and ability
  14. T

Game Making Group

Attention everyone I am working on a game my mind is full of well thought out ideas its giving me headaches Well I need Programmers Scripters Digital Artists Stat tester/modifier Quest story layout Mapmakers so on any one who knows any thing about this or can do any of this tell me just...
  15. T

Game making Group

Attention everyone I am working on a game my mind is full of well thought out ideas its giving me headaches Well I need Programmers Scripters Digital Artists Stat tester/modifier Quest story layout Mapmakers so on any one who knows any thing about this or can do any of this tell me just...
  16. T

Gamer Group

Attention everyone I am working on a game my mind is full of well thought out ideas its giving me headaches Well I need Programmers Scripters Digital Artists Stat tester/modifier Quest story layout Mapmakers so on any one who knows any thing about this or can do any of this...
  17. T

Here is a thought

I was watching a treailer a while ago a its a bit old so srry, and you could here a voice (ansem I think) speaking to riku in the heartless world (kingdom Hearts) and he was saying it takes to hearts to seal the door so if you think this may be the end of the series (dont think anyone thought...
  18. T

Fanfiction ► Blinfolded Ending A Romance Story

Ok There are 4 Main People Riku: Kiari: Sora: Avrill:(New But Owner can make personalitys) There are all the add on ppl you want I am just making this I will not participate. Now if you want a part inform me here once parts are filled The story will go on.
  19. T

Good band for a ring tone

Well I am getting a cell and I wanna know a good band for ring tones If you wanna know I am a punk person
  20. T

Monsters you want to see in KH2

personally I would love th see the hydra that keeps growing heads that would be tight (awsome) and I think it is in KH2
Back