• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Fanfiction ► Vanished and Forgotten ~ An original FanFic

bump thought id try one last time with this one.
  2. T

Fanfiction ► Vanished and Forgotten ~ An original FanFic

Chapter 1: Maggots, They eat the dead A black void was all that was visible. I cant explain it but its as if something in my mind didn't want me to see what was happening. I could just hear screams from a distance. What made them more chilling was the echoing that followed it...
  3. T

New RTS/FPS lokking for artists

hello. I am starting work on a (hopfully) fairly unique idea. I will give the detail of the game through PM if you are interested. But I am in need of a few artists who can draw Vehicles, People, Weaponry and Landscape. This project is almost guarenteed to be a free to play game, but if the...
  4. T

Fanfiction ► Crossed Paths

weres the new chapter? I realy liked this fic
  5. T

Fanfiction ► Crossed Paths

Awsom fic so far (it may only be 1 chapter) but you totely describe all of the stuff, prolly thanks to a Beta since I have seen your early work
  6. T

Fanfiction ► *~*The Keys Beginning*~*//First Fan-Fic

I was reading and it cought my eye you got everything reformated and edited and got a new chapy awsome, loving the story
  7. T

Fanfiction ► Court Date

I like them, and good that you cnaged the spelling but nice length and nice story line, I dont think you should tell someone there story makes no scence when theres only one chapter
  8. T

Fanfiction ► Court Date

I like it, better than anything I could do that for sure it dose need to be longer though but still nice
  9. T

Fanfiction ► Nobodies True Limits

I know im not the best with grammer is there any one who could help?
  10. T

oh lol didnt mean to thanks for catching that and did you like it (though it was pretty short)
  11. T

I am going to add a new Chap tonight to give the storry the true plot and so on well tell me if you like it and is the new set up for my 1st chap any good?
  12. T

This story is continued after KH2 when Roxas was sought not to be dead at a certain part at the end. Well I have started a story that just continues on from there there will be things you dont think will happen that do happen but just go with the story. Chapter 1: The Untold Truth...
  13. T

Fanfiction ► Never-the-less (My first full Fan-Fic, Comedy)

Sorry for the inconveinence this one sucks and I realy do agree with the others please check out my fanfic on my sig. it is way better thought there is only one chapter and if that dont work to well I have a few more ideas I will just need help putting them on totel understanding paper (plus...
  14. T

Fanfiction ► Never-the-less (My first full Fan-Fic, Comedy)

Forget this one Sorry for the inconveinence this one sucks and I realy do agree with the others please check out my fanfic on my sig. it is way better thought there is only one chapter and if that dont work to well I have a few more ideas I will just need help putting them on totel...
  15. T

Were do I drive lvl

were do I level my Final form best I need lots and lots a nobodys
  16. T

Sephiroth!

havnt beat him yet were do I go???
  17. T

Fanfiction ► Another Sides Key Bearer

ok I have an Idea I am gonna start a joutmal in a lil while but for now we have to use this till I get the journal set up Star indicates what he curently has or is using Worlds: TWTNW Twilight Town * Key Chains: Kingdom Key Oblivion Oath Keeper Stolen Heart * Current Party Roxas * Iems...
  18. T

Lol I know thanks alot I need some oppinions though if I should continue or start with a better story line but I realy like this one
  19. T

This story is continued after KH2 when Roxas was sought not to be dead at a certain part at the end. Well I have started a story that just continues on from there there will be things you dont think will happen that do happen but just go with the story. Chapter 1:The Nobody Truth "Roxas....Roxas...
  20. T

Fanfiction ► Forgotton Memories Lifeless Souls

Real nice oics I am gonna start work on the rest of 2 start 3 and 4 tonight in a little while parents are still up
Back