• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

trouble in colosieum

alright i dont know when you get to go to all of the paradox batlles. but im level 99 and i still dont have the rest of the paradox battles. so because of that i cant finish jiminys journal! redicuolos ay?:confused::mad: can someone please tell me what im doing wrong!
  2. H

satistics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you know that 98% of All teenagers have smoked pot. and 2% of teenagers have not. Did you also know that 75% of all satistics are wrong:eek:!lol
  3. H

T for Teen (no spoilers)

wtf? your 13, you can play it. LOL.
  4. H

Dark may not be bad!

there is no such thing as when you turn of a light its DARK no matter what
  5. H

Dark may not be bad!

no but seriously i dont think the dark and the light makes any sense. honestly its like basickly thinking hate creates evil creatures, i like the story and all but theats plain reatarded!! think of it as you turn off the light, is it bad no its just dark, light is never dark. so noone can become...
  6. H

Dark may not be bad!

ha ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha i dont get it?
  7. H

Weapons in Kingdom Hearts

Re: kingdom hearts weapons thanks, i thought everyone was gonna shoot me in the head for doing this
  8. H

Kingdom Hearts Movie

you know i have been thinking for a long time about making a KINGDOM HEARTS MOVIE! cause you know it will be a very popullar movie and it will be interesting to people who have never heard of kh. The real point is i dont know if i should make the movie considering the poeple who made it might...
  9. H

Lets get a few things down

why wont everyone just settle down and just stop trying to figure out whats gonna happen, cause what will be the point of a surprise if everyone knows and is stressing themselves trying to figure it out. so chill
  10. H

Sora's new moves

no, i mean did you think arcunam or strike looked hard to control, it will be just like that but better moves and faster. i had an idea that maybe they should make a sora that does speedo moves and is extremely fast.
  11. H

Sheet music for Simple and Clean Piano Version

Re: sheet music! umm no but play by ear thats how i learned how to play on piano.
  12. H

Re: kingdom hearts weapons im sry to break the happy momment of getting these swords but there has been a mistake.i am the creator and maker of the keyblades but have no money for wood, so my dad buys the stuff. but this time he decided no cause if im making a cherry sword then he is going to...
  13. H

Re: kingdom hearts weapons i could try, but why wont you ask me to make any one and ill make it for you
  14. H

when i play kingdom hearts i realize and see very fantastic designs of weapons, so i decided to make some and sell them to people. they are play swords that are made of cherry wood. and have a very beautiful color to it. i have made keyblade dark keyblade rikus sword oathkeeper and oblivion if...
  15. H

I figured somthing out!

if you wanna buy kingdome hearts weapons email me at tragictrosis@yahoo.com
  16. H

I figured somthing out!

hey i got an idea maybe in the game sora looses his 2 hearts light and dark and he hast to go gt them and the dark dressed one is his dark self and bhk is his light self, just an idea
  17. H

I figured somthing out!

yas but that main guy did say you will be surprised so mickey might be dark, or riku
  18. H

How long did it take you to beat this game?

what game khcom or just kh. well i never played kh com but i played kh and thats about 50 hours
  19. H

When I watched Deep Dive...

when watching dd i saw alot of things, when i watch this one though i payed attentionto every little jump and every word. when looking i realized these guys deffinatly have to be looking for sora cause the three unknowns said well find him togethor on exactly 2:25. do this and you will see there...
Back