• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: The Untold Chronicles

This is a story based on the characters created in the create a character section. DO NOT READ THIS UNLESS YOU HAVE READ THE PROFILE ABOUT THEM!!! I'm going to do a chapter, then Blaze and so on. Lets get this show on the road! The Chronicles of Vemar: Chapter 1: Arrival My name is Vemar. This...
  2. M

Resident Evil: Genocide

Resident Evil: Genocide (Gonna be a big hit, join now!) Years after the Biohazard incident, Chris and Jill have retired to the French Alps to live a life of peace. However, back in Racoon City, Umbrella was still at large making vast, destructive bio chemicals. Before anyone could stop them...
  3. M

Fanfiction ► Rikus POV

Amazin Story!! OK this may suck but its the best I can come up with. Its rikkus side of things. This is in KH Chapter 1 "You gotta run, the Heartless are coming!" I cant believe I got myself into this. How could I have been so stupid.... going further and further into the darkness, I...
  4. M

Just thought I'd introduce myself.....

I aint actually new but I havent introduced myself yet so..... Hi....
Back