• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

final mix

It really wouldn't sell as well as you seem to think it would. Its not like they haven't tried selling a slightly better version of the same game before. When they did, people complained that they were just trying to make more money out from the exact same game, and complained that they didn't...
  2. R

final mix

There is no end of the battle, the victor is unknown. The battle starts and after a few seconds of them trading blows and blocking each one, it fades out, leaving the battle unfinished, so you really don't miss much except for a pretty good fight scence between them. I saw the cutscence awhile...
  3. R

simple & clean

Actually, I believe that the 5 minute version is the original version. There is also a 5 minute english version. For all the Japanese versions of the song, there are also English versions (with the exception of perhaps the Intrumental versions, as there would be very little difference between...
  4. R

final mix

Yeah, its a Japanese Exclusive. I find it most amusing however, that when ever westerners get something better than the Japanese, we really couldn't care less, except boasting from time to time that we got a better version. Then the Japanese get a newer, slightly better version, and all of a...
  5. R

Winni the pooh's keyhole

hmmm.... But if I remember correctly, there are 7 places in the 100 acre woods, 5 from the torn pages, and the first two are there when you first enter (the meadow and Pooh's house)
  6. R

Winni the pooh's keyhole

I think there's only 5 torn pages 1 Agrabah - Cave of Wonders - Dark Chamber (in a chest) 2 Monstro - Chamber 6 (in a chest) 3 Atlantica - Ariel's Grotto - Examine the shelf (in a chest) 4 Halloween Town - Research Lab - Examine the bookshelf 5 Traverse Town - Dalmatian's House - Receive as...
  7. R

pshhhhhhhhhht

Ice Titan would be as much of a secret boss as Sephiroth. But I prefer calling them optional bosses, as everyone knows about them, and its not like there's any difficulty in finding them, as they're right next to the save point. But I've beaten the lot. Every little bit of it. Kicked...
  8. R

3 secret keyblades!

A few people have claimed to have gotten it, but no actual proof other than 'I tried it today and got (insert secret Keyblade here)' And the PAL version is.... exactly the same as the NTSC version. The only difference between them is that you can't play the PAL one on an NTSC TV, and you can't...
  9. R

Mean Moogles

That moogle always says that after you finish sythisizing everything, reguardless of anything else. Its just a little joke thing that the programers stuck in for fun
  10. R

Need Help, Just Ask Me

The only thing that needs to be done in the lower levels where the gates are is the activate that thing just past the lift. But I think that opens the big main doors at the front of the castle. Other than that, I don't think there's anything else that needs to be done in the area with the gates.
  11. R

can anyone help

A list of all the puppy locations 1-3 Traverse Town - In a chest on a platform behind the Magician's Study. (Requires Glide to reach.) 4-6 Traverse Town - Activate the red trinity mark behind the Item Shop. 7-9 Traverse Town - In a chest at the Synthesis Shop. 10-12 Traverse Town - Secret...
  12. R

3 secret keyblades!

Really.... I have the pal version of the game, and I've never seen, much less heard of this mythical chocabo ranch in KH, so I'd say your lying your ass off about that. As for the secret keyblades, I highly doubt that they exist. I might try it later, but I still doubt that they are real.
  13. R

Big Hong Key?

How could it destroy the game? It can corrupt the memory card, but I don't see how it could do anything to the disc. And I've never seen a gameshark before, much less used one.
  14. R

Need Help, Just Ask Me

Actually, you can also get Mystery Goos by just doing any three spells (as long as they are the right ones at the right time). Using the same spell three times gives you that spells arts item, and sometimes a mystery goo, but I don't think its got a higher or lower rate of giving them then just...
  15. R

Red trinity

all it contains is a Mythril Shard, so its not that big of a deal if you miss it, unless your trying to get everything
  16. R

I have a theory...

Um... where in that does it make it sound more like Kairi is Ansem's Daughter?
  17. R

Cloud and Sephiroth's battle

Re: does anyone know the end? No one knows the outcome of the battle, though since you see Cloud in the ending credits (unless it got changed in KH:FM, though I don't think it was) and you can fight Sephiroth again, you can assume that they both survive :P
  18. R

What do you have to do to get Secret Video?

well, since there are only 99 to find, you have to find the 99. Seal all keyholes including the 100 acre woods and the colliseum, beat the Hades cup, and thats it. You don't need to beat the Optional Bosses
  19. R

Need Help, Just Ask Me

The lift stop accounts for a fair bit of Hollow Bastion, since it runs the entire height of the castle. But there are star shaped pedestals in the lift stop area, you examine them and then they do something. The majority of them teleport you to a lift, while a few will also change the...
  20. R

Fanfiction ► KH Laughs

I've seen this kind of thing done with alot of various games and TV shows (mainly cartoons), but they generally are always funny, and yours is no exception. I want more!
Back