• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Pork

Pork! the other white meat...stupid racist meats.
  2. O

Wave of darkness

I was watching the opening movie for Kingdom Hearts for the 40th time and just started thinking. The water could represent darkness, couldn't it? When we first see Sora on his island he sees Riku in the sea, he starts to run out to him but stops short, he notices the water. He notices the...
  3. O

English command in KH2 trailer

In the Hi-quality Kingdom Hearts 2 trailer, on the videos page, if you look at the command menu you will notice that it says command in English. Watch later Sora uses a spell on his shortcut menu and it says it in English too. He has 4 spell slots and in the trailer it shows at least 1 new one...
  4. O

Kingdom Hearts II Quotes

I don't know if anybody has ever posted these but I thought I would anyway. They flash by at the end of Another Side, Another Story and I thought them interesting " You are the source of all heartless." " His voice… I don’t hear it anymore." " This is the world in its true form." " Your...
Back