• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

[ A S U N D E R ] [Sign-Ups!]

Hush, child, for I have no more words left, No lullabies or promises to keep, But still I swear I’ll stay beside you, And save you from the shadows while you sleep; Seconds passed. Seconds turned to minutes, turned to hours, turned to days, turned to weeks. Those weeks then added up...
  2. S

[ A S U N D E R ]

Hush, child, for I have no more words left, No lullabies or promises to keep, But still I swear I’ll stay beside you, And save you from the shadows while you sleep; Seconds passed. Seconds turned to minutes, turned to hours, turned to days, turned to weeks. Those weeks then added up to...
  3. S

[ A Darker Shade of Red ]

Drip. Drip. Drip-drip. Drip. When first one awakens in such a strange place, it's hard to believe any of it is real. It sounds like some sort of cave. The first flash of vision is oddly overlaid with red and it makes one wonder if they've hit their head on the way down... Down to where? When...
  4. S

[ Point Blank ]

God bless the daylight; the sugary smell of spring-time, remembering when you were mine, in a small suburban town. God damn the black night; with all it's foul temptation, I became what I always hated, when I was with you. June 15th, 3067. The day had finally come. The Queen was going to...
  5. S

[ Softly did the Shadows Bloom ]

It's the disease of the age, it's the disease that we crave, alone at the end of the rain, we catch the last bus home. Corporate America wakes, coffee republic in case, we open the latch on the gates, of the hole that we call our home. Protect me from what I want, protect me from what...
  6. S

[ Sea of Souls ]

One day, you woke up dead. Or, at least, you're pretty sure you're dead. You clearly remember how you died, whether you were shot or burned or got your soul stolen or just died of natural causes. But you're breathing, and you've got a pulse. Also? You have no idea where you...
  7. S

[ Animalia ]

"A sage and his friend were walking by a pool. The water was cool and green and deep, and in its shade the goldfish shone like fragments of the sun. The sage watched them for a long time. At last he smiled and said, 'They are happy.' 'You are not a goldfish,' said his friend, 'so how do you...
  8. S

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Re: KH2 Final Mix + Secret Movie + Next CoM? ...NO WAI. :D But as far as I can tell, they were never sold in the US... So why wouldn't they just keep it in Japanese? I may have just misunderstood what you were saying, though. I'm known to do that.
  9. S

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Re: KH2 Final Mix + Secret Movie + Next CoM? I hope a ton of people post screenshots and such the moment they get the games. Because I do not posess the technology, the language speaking skillz, nor the cash to get an export. D: Woe.
  10. S

[ Virtue and Sin ]

Most people are under the impression that time flows in a straight line; always forward, never backwards. We have learned however, that this is only half true. Time moves, not in a straight line, but in a circle. History repeats itself, again and again, never stopping, never exactly the same...
  11. S

[ Blue Flame ]

The year was 2122. Man had destroyed the earth, draining it's life and choking the planet dry with his constant need to expland, grow, and conquer. Needing new resources to survive, the human race journied into space and encountered many alien races; some friendly, some hostile. Humans...
  12. S

Regarding Nobodies

This sorta popped into my head last night, and I'm sure it's probably been mentioned here somewhere before (since this is one of the largest collections of Kingdom Hearts fans that all think of these things at one point or another), but I thought I'd mention it nontheless. So Nobodies. They...
  13. S

Samurai 7

Well, I was thinking of making a Samurai 7 role play over on the RP board, but I'm not actually sure how many people over here have watched it before. So? Anyone like Samurai 7? At the moment, it's my favorite anime. :D
  14. S

Who is this?

That's good. Thanks!
  15. S

Who is this?

There's this guy in the Kingdom Hearts II intro movie (at least, I'm pretty sure it's a guy. Watch; it'll somehow be a girl, and then I'll feel like a total n00b.). Anyway, can someone tell me the name of... This guy? I don't need his character or what he does or anything. Just his name...
  16. S

Another KH Quiz!

This is another "Which KH Character are You?" quiz, and there's a total of 14 characters that you can end up as... It's my first quiz and it's a bit lengthy, but I thought it was pretty fun myself. :D But then again, I'm just the writer. :rolleyes...
  17. S

Anyone read Dragon Knights?

Dragon Knights is a manga by Mineko Ohkami! It starts out as a total comedy, but is slowly turns to a much darker storyline... Allthough it still has it's comic moments. So... Has anyone ever read it? And if you have, do you have a favorite character? My favorite character is Gil (YAY!!!)...
  18. S

The Last AirBender (Avatar)

Avatar: The Last Airbender Okay, I know, I know... This is a show meant for 12-year olds, and it's 'fake anime' because it wasn't made in Japan, and some people think it's lame... But I don't. I absolutly love the show! I don't care who the age group is directed at; I love it and I must have...
  19. S

Am I the only person that noticed this?

Could it be possible that they are two different videos? I doubt it, but still... Or maybe Riku had a keychain or took the one on the keyblade off or something.
  20. S

Coliseum Tips?

Thank you! I hadn't actually thaught about using Stop. And I'll try putting a lot more Ethers and the like in my items slot! :D Thanks again!
Back