• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Zanarkand16

A Lea question

That is really possible. I've never thought of that.
  2. Zanarkand16

A Lea question

Oh okay sorry about that. I Guess I read it wrong..
  3. Zanarkand16

A Lea question

Why would Lea not need a coat? He's just as vulnerable to darkness, now that he's whole again, as anyone else.
  4. Zanarkand16

A Lea question

I think since Axel was Nomura's favorite character he may not have wante him to completely change right away. It could be a gradual thing of Lea letting go of Axel and becoming a full person in the eyes of everyone and when he takes off the coat it could be realization that he is a key blade...
  5. Zanarkand16

Favorite version of Dearly Beloved?

That guitar version just blew my mind....O.O whoever is playing that is a freaking musical genius. My favorite is BBS version cause its just amazing.
  6. Zanarkand16

What are you most excited for in 2.5?

I am definitely most excited for KH2 FM for all the extra content and I am really hoping for remastered KH2 music.
  7. Zanarkand16

Alright guys and girls

I preordered mine a few days after the art book was announced. Can't wait for that art book!
  8. Zanarkand16

News ► THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU -Live Remix- Coming to Android!

I never played solo remix, but I really want this! They really need to come out with an English version!
  9. Zanarkand16

Whatever the cost he's willing to pay it

For some reason I was thinking (I am probably completely wrong) that Terra latched on to Riku and then somehow (maybe in order to let Terra leave) Eraqus sacrificed himself and fell into the darkness of Xehanort's heart and possibly became the guardian that Ansem SoD has. Maybe even from the...
  10. Zanarkand16

Whatever the cost he's willing to pay it

So if Terra somehow latched on to Riku's heart, where would Eraqus have gone? Would he still be with Terra?
  11. Zanarkand16

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- European Fan Campaign Promotional Video!

Are they gonna do one for North America? I really hope so.
  12. Zanarkand16

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Release Date & Pre-Order Bonus!

Phew, okay good I was getting worried there for a while
  13. Zanarkand16

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Release Date & Pre-Order Bonus!

So I went to GameStop and pre-ordered my copy last Friday, but the guy there said that there wasn't a pre-order bonus listed, but then I went to the website and it was listed right there. So how am I supposed to know if I'm gonna get the art book or not?
  14. Zanarkand16

New guy:)

Hello everyone:) I'm a long time fan of Kingdom Hearts. I've never been a part of a forum, so I hope you guys can help me out.
Back