• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Zetsumei

KHUX ► True Dandelion: Ava

Hello all, been a while since I felt compelled to write down my thoughts and this latest update was enough to get the gears churning in my mind once again. So there's a few prevailing theories right now on who the cloaked figure could be wrapped under Luxu's arm in today's scene titled "A Seed...
  2. Zetsumei

Gameplay types you want to see

With the reveal of Melody of Memory bringing the rhythm game genre of game play to Kingdom Hearts, a lot of people having started talking about other gameplay modes they'd like to see for a future Kingdom Hearts game. Few examples I've seen around the web include things like a first person...
  3. Zetsumei

Theory: Lauriam is from the future

As this months main story update is fast approaching, and more Lauriam reveals seem to be on the horizon, I thought it would be a good time to get this theory out there that I've had in my head for awhile now. So the theory is that the Lauriam that we have come to know in Union Cross is...
  4. Zetsumei

KHinsider Unofficial Translations Request

First of all let me take this chance to express my appreciation for the translations and uploads of the youtube videos on KHinsider's channel. Without these, we would have to wait many months to receive the most recent updates released in Japan. The youtube channel also serves as an excellent...
  5. Zetsumei

Alternate Timelines Theory [Remind Spoilers]

Yet another long theory from me. This is still very much a work in progress, and I look forward to adding or amending as new information comes out. In any case I think I have enough here to share with all of you. So I hope you guys enjoy. :) Kingdom Hearts Alternate Timelines Theory: Rifts in...
  6. Zetsumei

Re:mind Inconsistency

I was doing some research for a theory of mine, and I came across an inconsistency in the story that I was hoping someone here might be able to explain. If not, then it would seem that a mistake was made in writing the story for the DLC. Spoilers for Remind DLC to follow: So anyways I was...
  7. Zetsumei

Dark Road ► Did Xehanort have the BoP ? (First Dark Road Theory)

As the game is not released yet, I will try to keep this as short as possible since there really isn't much evidence at this point, and this is mostly just my gut feelings, but I wanted to get it out there nonetheless. In any case, I feel that one of the big reveals in Dark Road will be that...
  8. Zetsumei

KH Shower Thoughts

What if Sora made a copy of the 100 acre wood story book and gave it to winnie the pooh ?
  9. Zetsumei

Sora's Crown Necklace

It occured to me that we have no idea where Sora got this necklace. I checked and his child model from BBS doesn't have the necklace so he got it sometime between BBS and KH1. Maybe it's an insignificant detail, but I kinda feel like maybe it's important since that symbol has come to be used to...
  10. Zetsumei

Strelitzia's Murder Mystery: SOLVED

Right off the bat, this is in fact a THEORY post, but I think there is enough evidence now to say with a high degree of certainty that we can conclude who the killer is. While a lot of people I think are on the right track here, I will go ahead and say that I also believe that Ventus is the...
  11. Zetsumei

Help/Support ► I often write posts and then don't post them.

I'll often read a topic and a response will come to mind, and I'll begin typing out my response. Often times I'll completely finish my thought, and then decide I don't want to post it. Am I insecure with myself ? Should I just say what I want to say ? Most times when I do this, it's because...
  12. Zetsumei

Long time KH fan hoping to connect with the KH community.

Hey all you Keyblade wielders out there! Another fan of the series here, so let me make my introductions. :) I've been a fan of kingdom hearts since the beginning. I first played kingdom hearts when it was originally released on the PS2 back in 2004. It came out on Oct. 1st, and I got it 3...
Back