• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

2 trophies remaining **Spoilers**

I have two trophies remaining before I have obtained all in the KH series. They're obviously from this game and I wanted to get your guys' advice on how to proceed. The last two I have are for completing the Objective List and clearing the game on Critical Mode. One of the objectives is to...
  2. J

Finally Completed all Trophies

Well, after hours upon hours I have finally completed and collected all the trophies for all of KH 1.5 and KH 2.5. I had never played Critical Mode in KH2 before, and I saved that for my last trophy as I thought it'd be pretty easy just completing the story once more with how much I've played KH...
  3. J

The Land of Departure

Hello, Sorry if this is a duplicate (which I'm sure it is) I just don't have the time right now to do a lot of searching. I'm currently leveling up my Aqua for the Final Episode fight and I realize I missed the four treasures in Land of Departure. Is there any way to get back there eventually...
  4. J

Cheer (Sora)

Hey, so I'm about 30 hours or so into my Proud Mode run where I plan on doing almost "everything" in the game (Ultima Weapons, level 100, beat Sephiroth, Xemnas, etc). However, the only thing I won't be able to get is Cheer for Sora. I couldn't beat the Tigger bouncing so I won't be able to get...
Back