• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

struggles in twilight town

everytime i go to fight Seifer the fat guy tells me I dont have enough experience, what do i do to have enough exp
  2. K

Treasure Chests in Twilight Town

can anybody help find {3rd row second one} {5th row fourth one} {5th row fifth one}
  3. K

Treasure Chests in Twilight Town

can anybody help find {3rd row second one} {5th row fourth one} {5th row fifth one}
  4. K

standerd mode

I am on standerd mode right now and i want to see the secret ending, i just had a question do you also have to complete all the gummi ship missions.
  5. K

Ultamia Weapom

I almost have all the items for this key balde but i cant find any orchiclums + Where can I find them?
  6. K

Leveling Up

How do u level up each of the Drives and summons?
  7. K

Other Member of Organization VIII

it would of been better if we had fought the the other members of the organization .... oops i mean XIII
  8. K

To get secret ending

I am playing the middle mode (forgot whats its called) not easy, not hard. To view secret ending you have to complete everything, what is "everything"?
  9. K

highest level

Hey, any of yall know whats the highest level one can get, in KH1 it was 100 is it the same in KH2?
  10. K

Other world Characters?

I know some the characters in their own worlds and their role in the story, but what about all the other characters, the ones Im taking about are Chicken Little and Stitch.
Back