• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. yado

Your favorite world!

I always get excited when I reach Halloween town since i am a huge fan of the movie, but in terms of actuslly gameplay and story probably end of worlds. The design our the place was just extremely well done
  2. yado

A Lack Luster return

Hey everyone so it has been about 6 years or so I think since i was on this forum, but upon playing 1.5 i remembered this place and decided to try and become active again here. I'm not really new, but i don't really know anyone here and I am not sure if anyone i used to talk to is...
  3. yado

Am I Alone on This?

As much as i hate holding down the button with you, i am going to have to disagre with a point of yours. I fail to see how long boss battles make a game bad. Although it can effect the time it takes for you to see the next cutscene, i feel that anger about boss battles is just misplaced because...
  4. yado

D. Gray Man

I'm surprised there isn't a thread for this yet. It has become my favorite manga over the last couple months. Has anyone else read/watched this series. Id explain it a bit for anyone interested, but i am unable right now.
  5. yado

green drive form

I'm not 100% sure how alchemy form would work but the idea of a nature form is interesting. I would also like to see a drive that is unique depending on which world you were to use it. Going back on a VERY old but cool idea. Say you were to use this drive in the Carrabein((sp)), then you would...
  6. yado

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

I have had some thoughts. One was that he doesn't sue an actual keyblade, but using the power of darkness since it pretty much what he mastered, created a copy, or duplicate of a eyblade of darkness, oblivion chances are. If not, perhaps a spear, I'd also like to see a staff, i would like that.
  7. yado

Some info on Re: Chain of Memories TGS trailer.

O GOD RIKU!((twitches in coner)) that is a horible memory. But yeah, Xaldin, if you could please go into more detail, slut doesn't exactly help me, neither does char.
  8. yado

Some info on Re: Chain of Memories TGS trailer.

I'm assumeing Axel will keep the same voice actor. It seems like they did a good job with voice casting as always. I can't help but wonder what the english voice actors will be. So long as hey dont be stupid and make Jim Carrey Marluxia like Jim Carrey was count olaf in Series of unfortunate...
  9. yado

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

So it is includesed with KH2 FM, thats what i figured. I'm interested to see how this turns out. With them keeping the card system and having 3-d graphics, I thik they will have to defently mess around with game controls, and with some of the bonus content in it that is beleived Nomura is...
  10. yado

Fanfiction ► Let's go to school! (Sora/Kairi,Namine/Riku,Squall/Yuffie,Cloud/Aerith)

Well well well, something interesting finally happens around that little world of theres. And Leon and Yuffie...it will begin soon enough....at least i hope, its been draged on for long enough anyway. good chap.
  11. yado

Welcome to Reality

You find yourself in a ruins you do not reconize. The moisture on the stones walls that surrond you from all sides but in front and behind you give the place a strange chill. A dim light surronds you but you cannot see far. You want to shout to see if anyone is there, you want to move, to look...
  12. yado

Fanfiction ► Let's go to school! (Sora/Kairi,Namine/Riku,Squall/Yuffie,Cloud/Aerith)

........scaring, makes me want to twitch, and good job covering the things that happened with the OTHER charcters, but good job.
  13. yado

it was good. leon creeps me out, thats pretty good, still like the old ones.
  14. yado

Fanfiction ► Odd/Silly KH Story :)

WL, i don't look the thread for close to a month and u don't post a new chapter, figured i would pressure you. It always made you write faster before. Now, please, HURRY UP ((im back))
  15. yado

Well, im to lazy to catch up but i did read the latest. Still got it IBW, still got it :thumbsup:
  16. yado

training fight ((me versus Darkdiciple))

ALright, I'm new so DD is giving me a practice run. Area where we fight: anceient colloseum Rules! the forum section rules NEED to be followed and keep swearing to a minimum. And keep powerplaying to a minimum. Template! Name : Age : Gender : Personality : Appearance : Biography : Theme Song...
  17. yado

Final Fantasy X: Reserection

Long ago, a war raged between the citys of Zanarkand and Bevelle. Both sides used Machines, or machina, to destroy each other. Each worked day and night, making more pwoerful machina, untill it was beleived they could destroy the world, that is when sin came. Sin was a creautre that was created...
  18. yado

The SUPER NES fanclub

Thats the, the system that brought gamers so many grand memorys, now has its own fanclub. Wanna talk about the games, do it here. Wanna talk about the systems amazing graphics, do it here. Just wanna show some love to the system by joining the fanclub, do it here.
  19. yado

Forgotten world

Heros, they are things of lengends, they risked their lives to do something extrodanary to the world. People have always loved heros and wanted to be them, but if you are given the chance to be a hero, would you? This question is about to be answered. when you are living your normal life, one of...
  20. yado

Whos story do you like more in CoM, Sora's or Riku's?

I liked Soras story better. I felt hey put MUCH more thought into soras. Rikus story was mainly him breaking free of the darkness. Sora was about trying to find out what the org. was and peice together what his memory were, and if they were real. And WHY does it matter if there were disney...
Back