• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

What is the most torture place in a movie for you.

For me,I think Camp Green Lake from Holes was torture making the boys dig all day in the hot sun.Please post which place is torture in a movie.
  2. M

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts:The next Genration(Based on The Lion King) part 1

As the sun rose from the horizon,everyone from every world came to Sora's house.Riku came in Sora's house to see Sora and Kairi's son.Riku held the new baby up to show everyone.Then everyone bowed down."Look Sora,how they kneal before our son." said Kairi.The next few years went by has fast has...
  3. M

Captian Hook

I need some help with Hook in COM.I've tried for two weeks and I still can't get him.Please assist.
  4. M

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts:A Tragic End.

Its night.Sora had gone to bed.Little did he know,Ansem is at Hollow Bastion planning to kill him."This is it.I got it" said Ansem with a evil grin on his face."I'll make Sora think he is going for a walk but it will be his last walk and last thing he'll see." said Ansem. Sora wakes up the next...
  5. M

Sora's fighting style

Maybe Sora can fight alone because there are tons of pictures without Donald,Goofy,etc. It would be better to fight alone because the only thing Sora has to worry about is his HP.:D
  6. M

The Lion King

I think that its highly possible that there might be a Lion King world.Who thinks there might be?:D
  7. M

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts bloopers

I made up some bloopers that the actors might have made during the production of Kingdom Hearts Director:Okay everyone places! Kairi and Sora your up first! Ok Sora falls into dream.Take one! *Sora starts to fall in the ocean like in the game but....* Sora:*Hits his head on the...
  8. M

Hello Kingdom Hearts fans

I'm finally a member. Is there anyone out the that can help me post attachments?
  9. M

If you were trapped on Destiny Islands what would you do?

What I'm trying to say is would you hangout with Sora,Riku, and Kairi or with Tidus, Wakka, and sephine?
  10. M

What is your favorite Heartless?

Because my favorite are those Wyvern and Angel Star
  11. M

A Dragon World in KH

What if Sora goes a dragon world and Sora would have to be a dragon.Would he look cool or not?:)
Back