• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Andromeda

White vs Gold Light... What is the distinction?

Throughout the series, you see some characters represented with white light, whereas some have gold light--what's the difference/purpose of each? Is there even a distinction at all? This has always confused me.
  2. Andromeda

Question about Final Mix

I was wondering if anyone here knows if this dialogue with Aerith only happens *if* the Sephiroth/Cloud battle cutscene is triggered, or if it happens *before*? I can't find it in any walkthroughs and I've heard that the window of opportunity to see this scene is very brief.
  3. Andromeda

KH2 Manga Chapter 66+

Is there anywhere that's translated this yet? I can't find the rest of the chapters anywhere.
  4. Andromeda

Kairi's Arrival on Destiny Island

I know all about Xehanort's doings and Aqua's spell, but how did Kairi physically get there? Did her Grandma put her on a gummiship during Maleficent's siege of Radiant Garden? I saw on other forums people said she appeared there via a raft. Can someone please tell me if it's ever been said how...
  5. Andromeda

FF character Origins?

I was wondering if there's any origins stories for Cloud, Aerith, Cid, Squall, etc. Were they born there? I know They were all 12 when the attack happened, but what's their back story?
  6. Andromeda

Cloud and Aerith: 🍓 Strawberry & Banana 🍌

"A Story of a Love..." This is a fan club for Cloud and Aerith from Final Fantasy VII. Please discuss Clerith with us! ☁���������� CLUB GUIDELINES:♡ Absolutely no Clerith, Cloud, or Aerith hate is allowed. ♡ Absolutely no Cloti or Tifa hate is allowed, either. ♡ No LTD posts degrading...
  7. Andromeda

Hiya

Sup, I'm gonna be straight here--I MIGHT have another account on here... I'm not sure, though. The reason I made this account is because i honestly cannot remember if i ever signed up here before. so i'm sorry if there's a dupe on this forum, if there is please delete it or something. anyway...
Back