• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Now Wait A Minute

In Twlight Town, you find Hayner and the others unconscious. They say that they were attacked by Heartless. But, if they were attacked by Heartless, how were they still alive? I mean, The Heartless should've taken their hearts if they got knocked out, right? I know it's possible that the...
  2. W

Fanfiction ► The Defiance of the Wraith

Hi! This is my DemyxZexion friendship fic. Sound crack? I know it is. My KH Mood has been on lotsa crack lately. Don't know where it's been getting it... It's just have I've gotten into these two being buddies lately, thanks to ffnet. It's a long story, so just trust me on this... Don't expect...
  3. W

Fanfiction ► Beyond What Should Be *~Larxel OneShot~*

Heh, you're not the only Larxel writer on here anymore, GoH >=D This is a somewhat random fic I wrote on Monday as a drabble that kept me up past 12 in the morning XP. Has a little bit of everything in in: banter, angst, psychobabble, and even some attempt at romance. Oh yes, this story has...
  4. W

CoM Manga Zexion Pics

Does anyone know where I can find pics of Zexion in the CoM manga? They don't have to be translated, as long as it's a decent picture of him. I heard he's considerably younger in the manga, and I'm curious. Thanks!
  5. W

...What Was That About?

In the Underworld, where you first meet Demyx there, what was he so scared of? It wasn't Sora, b/c he was already running away in a panic before he even encountered Sora. Was he running from Cerebus or something? XD
  6. W

Difference between Japanese and American KH2?

Hey, I was looking on Wikipedia, and noticed something strange: all the Organzation members (excluding Zexion) had voice actors....even though none of the Organzation from CoM spoke a word. Also, I heard something about a Laxene pairing being canon for KH2 in Japan. It sounds like quite a...
  7. W

Fanfiction ► The REAL Fan Fic Awards

Hello, there, everyone! Since the recent awards thread leave...something to be desired, I'll be holding my own Fanfic Awards! I won't put up a poll just yet, as we've yet to nominate enough people. I will read over each fanfiction submitted to see if it's worthy. AKA it must be literate <_<...
  8. W

Fanfiction ► King of Bandit Jing: Gilded Smile

And here it is, my Jing story. It's coming eariler than planned, but oh well. But wait, do you guys even know what King of Bandit Jing is? Don't worry, there's not too much you need to know to enjoy this story, though watching the anime or reading one of the manga series will help...
  9. W

Fanfiction ► Constellation: Everyone Has Effect

Okay, this is like those choose-a-story fics...only, you actually add chappies to the story yourselves. That's right, anyone who is interested can add soemthign to this story whenever they like. I'll post chappies as well to try to keep everything in line somewhat, though I dunno how effective...
  10. W

Okay, this is like those choose-a-story fics...only, you actually add chappies to the story yourselves. That's right, anyone who is interested can add soemthign to this story whenever they like. I'll post chappies as well to try to keep everything in line somewhat, though I dunno how effective...
  11. W

12. W

13. W

Shadow the Hedgehog

Bah, somebody probably already made a thread for this, but I'm too lazy to find it XP. I know some people are skeptical about it, that's fine. Guns in Sonic games are strange O_o. However, this isn't Sonic, but a spin-off, and we don't want a spin-off to be exactly like the usual Sonic games...
  14. W

Fanfiction ► Forever Branded by Fire

DM. I.can't.believe.you I'M ALREADY WRTING A DIGIMON STORY, AND A HUGE ONE AT THAT, AND YOU HAVE TO COME PU WITH ANOTHER ONE?! DM: What? It just came to me. Sigh....okay, got another Digific for you guys. It has nothing to do with Overwrite, and focuses only on the Legendary Warriors...
  15. W

Four Day School Week?

A lot of counties in my area are fooling around with this idea. Basically, you get a four-day week and a three day weekend, but each day is lengthened by 90 minutes. How does that sound? I'm not entirely sure what to think of it....
  16. W

I Hate Wisdom Teeth. Don't You?

They really suck for me. I had to have thme removed a few days ago, and my mouth's been sore ever since. It's getting better though. But wisdom teeth still suck! The worst part must have been the waiting. I was literally shaking as they were giving me the anesitheia.... Anybody else had this...
  17. W

Fanfiction ► Commencing Overwrite

A few notes before beginning.... This fic follows the previous fic, Preceding Overwrite, quite a bit later. While reading Preceding Overwrite will help clear some things up eariler, you don't have to read it if you don't want to. All seasons will be melded into one for this fic. They will...
  18. W

Fanfiction ► Commecing Overwrite (Digimon fic)

A few notes before beginning.... This fic follows the pervious fic, Preceding Overwrite, quite a bit later. While reading Preceding Overwrite will help clear some things up eariler, you don't have to read it if you don't want to. All seasons will be melded into one for this fic. They will...
  19. W

Fanfiction ► General Blooper Thread

K, in this thread you can make up bloopers for whatever show you like in any kind of way (but please, try not to be too perverted <_<). Inuyasha: (to his bro) I'm taking you down! (draws Tesseiga (sp?)) (The old rusty sword tuns into a giant inflatable hammer) Inuyasha: HUH?! O_O...
  20. W

Kill The Monster Centipede!!!

(Points at centipede the size of a pinkie with legs about an inch long) Aieeeeeeeee ;_;
Back