• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

In-game reset

Maybe they didn't have time. I loved the soft reset though, helped out when I needed a break or something.
  2. G

Power Boost synthesis... how or what level?

Sephiroth is a pain in this game, I think he found steroids after he got whooped back in the coliseum. I have all the weapons, now I need the items, they made synthesis fun in this game. I am a Primo Moogle too, but Moogle level just adds to what materials are cut in half.
  3. G

The titan Paradox cup

Level up drive forms?
  4. G

Drive Form Leveling Up Guide

I haven't got anti form at all using this method and it doesnt take that long either, I had all forms leveled up in no time.
  5. G

FAQ : Drive Forms

True, Goofy takes a break to have a drink or too.
  6. G

Yeah, didn't see yours in time, but thanks. I just thought I would share some enlightenment.
  7. G

Conversation Spots!!!!

Read my level up guide for drive forms, it works going back and forth and its easy.
  8. G

Bright Gem

They arnt that hard to get. I have plenty. Just equip Lucky Lucky abiltiy and maybe a wepon with that biltiy and kill every Nobody and Heartless you see. Try Hollow Bastion or TWTNW. Bulky Vendors help too.
  9. G

Conversation Spots!!!!

Juster enter Paine and Panic Cup and then exit, drive guage all full :)
  10. G

goddes of fate round 6

In order to get final form, drive a lot after the one cutscene. You will eventually get it. Try it i nthe Cerberus cup where you cna drive alone, on the second round I got final form.
  11. G

Yesturday I was bored trying to level up for Sephiroth when I decided to find easy ways to level up drive forms. I found a couple besides the obvious of just going to worlds and using the forms. Here is a guide describing how to level up Valor, Wisdom, and Master. Final form requires a...
  12. G

Where Do You Get The Final Form?!!!

Go to the coliseum, enter Pain and Panic Cup. Quit the cup so you have full drive, go to a cavern in the underworld and drive. Repeat untill you get it.
  13. G

Goddess of Fate Cup

I got cerberus cup (regular) level 20 something or 30 something, very early in the game. its not based on level, its based on storyline completion.
  14. G

Kingdom Illusion

I had a dream last night. I was accpected into the Organization, and then betrayed them to help mickey. It was vague but it was good while it lasted.
  15. G

What mode did u play

I started it on standard. After that proud then beginner.
  16. G

Wisdom Form

Just progress through the story more, you'll get it after Timeless River.
  17. G

Did anyone else notice...?

No one knows, because the third symbol in the guide stands for 'Other Enemy' for the pirates and stuff.
  18. G

Fenrir pics

Spam....Take it to PM you two or three or w/e. Enough....
  19. G

Favorite party member

I didnt get that far to get Riku so I choose auron because he is awsome.
  20. G

How do you beat Xaldin?

I beat xaldin on my first try...normal mode though. Wasn't that hard...just use the reaction command a lot, limits and drives help. Cure when needed or use whatever items you have. I think I used mickey twice but he was no help.
Back