• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Alright, what do I need to know?...

Okay, I've been away from the Kingdom Hearts universe for like, two years. Last I remember everyone was signing petitions to get Final Mix II in the US. So, when I heard about BBS and 358/2 Days it renewed my interest. So, what all do I need to know? What videos do I need to watch in order to...
  2. X

Secret Ending: What's he standing on?

Ok, this may sound like a dumb question, but what is the guy with the huge golden keyblade standing on? (Towards the begining) When he steps down from it before walking towards the three keyblades in the ground, it looks like Marluxia's Spectre, but I doubt it. Anyone else have an idea? It's...
  3. X

Sora's new clothes and their significance...

Ok, now I'm sure all of us here have heard the bullsh*t about Sora's dark clothes meaning him turning evil. I think that the new clothes might just give him the ability to do the fusion thing with his partners. Anyone else agree?
  4. X

Premium Cards...

Premeium cards, worth the one time or just plain crap? I don't use premium cards, how about anyone else?
  5. X

What will become of Namine?

What will become of Namine? (No, Lisafer, Axel's not going to get her pregnant. >_> ) I have no theory as to what will happen. How about everyone else?
Back