• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Good Quotes...

My friends and I are going to be Org. members for Halloween and I was wondering if you guys know any good quotes from Axel, Larxene, Xemnas, and Zexion. I haven't finished CoM yet so I haven't reached Zexion. (P.S.:I'm going to be Xemas XD)
  2. S

Enya Songs and KH characters!

As some of you know, Enya is a famous celtic singer. Well, I've been Listening to some of her songs, and I"ve notice that these three songs remind me of The three mian KH characters! (Sora, Riku, Kairi) Here they are: Sora-On My Way Home http://www.lyricsfreak.com/e/enya/50573.html Kairi-Hope...
  3. S

I just noticed something...

Isn't it weird that Sora, Riku, and Kairi all lost their hearts in different ways and in different times? Cewl, huh?
  4. S

Amazing...

It's kinda weird, you know? But it's sad too. The characters we know and love are going to be different in KH2. It's a scary thought but here's some possibilites: 1. Sora won't be very hopeful and a little meaner. 2. Kairi won't be happy, just sad as if being possested. 3. Riku won't be the cool...
  5. S

Weird dreams...

I know this may sound stupid, but that's what this thread is all about Have you had any weird dreams about KH lately? If so, please post HERE...For KH only. ... Mine was about that there was a hurricane on destiny islands and that the gang was stuck there in the secret place until it cleared...
  6. S

Weird dreams...

I know this may sound stupid, but that's what this thread is all about ;) Have you had any weird dreams about KH2 lately? If so, please post HERE...For KH2 only. ... My weird dream was just a few minutes ago... I was at disney castle in the garden...Then all of a sudden a bunch of Neoshadows...
  7. S

Fanart Advice...

I'm a drawer, Okay? I like to draw Sora, Riku, and Kairi but I don't know what to draw. I know this sounds like it should be in the "FanArt" section, but I want to put them in a situation that they where in in the game. Please, I'd Like advice. :rolleyes:
  8. S

Describe...

If you to describe kingdom hearts in one word, what would that word be? Mine would be..."undescribable" or "Huh? What do you mean ONE WORD? *glares*"
  9. S

What were you eating while playing KH?

I ate salt and vinegar chips, a pb&j, and some mint tea.
  10. S

Square Enix or Disney?

Okay.... We ALL know that Square Enix and Disney teamed up on making Kingdom Hearts, right? Well I have a question about how the characters are... "sorted".... Is Sora a: Square Enix Disney ...Character, or is he both?????? We know that donald is a Disney character, right? Right. But...just look...
  11. S

Manga?

I was at B&B today and I was wondering... is KH Manga in America yet? Please, can anyone tell me????????
  12. S

How would you react if...

(What the title says)...in Kingdom Hearts 2, you favorite character dies (for any reasons)? I would not smile for years to come... And mourn for weeks... and go paralized from the brain down.
  13. S

Heartless...

I have a stupid question. Have the heartless been in ANYTHING else beside the Kingdom Hearts series. I have a feeling they haven't, but just to make sure. I'm pretty sure that only heartless-LIKE creatures have been around.
  14. S

Rating

What do you think KH2 will be rated? I heard that is was going to be T (for teen), but I want to hear what you think.
  15. S

Big shoes or Big feet??????

My mom's boyfriend and I are having an argument and I was figuring that all you guys and girls out there can help my side which is preserving the KH characters. He: They have big feet because of there shoes. Me:They have normal feet. Why do you think they have all those buttons, zippers, and...
  16. S

Questions

I have some questions I'd like answered please. 1.If riku's the true keyblade master,why did sora have that weird dream? 2.Is there such a thing as girl or boy heartless, or are there just heartless? 3.(I know It's KH2)If Kairi has long hair, then who's that in the premiere party pics? 4.Why...
  17. S

I bet...

I bet that kingdom hearts is coming out in december. how could you explain all of those screenshots?!
Back