• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

kingdom hearts a tv show

What if they made a tv series of kingdom hearts on disney and abc? That would be cool and it would be based on kingdom hearts, kingdom hearts chain of memories, and kingdom hearts 2.
  2. M

Kingdom hearts re-make

What if they re-make kingdom hearts for the gamecube since they made a kingdom hearts for the gba? That would be fair for everyone right?
  3. M

Who would you like to duel with on destiny islands?

I think Riku is my favorite dueling buddy because he gives you the most exp points on the island, and hes pretty easy when you know his attack pattern, and it is a good challenge for experts.
  4. M

The dissapointment of kh com

The thing that dissapointed me most, was, the card based battle. I did not like that. It bothers me that every time you run out you have to refill each time. I wish they took that off, thats the only thing I did not like. What do you think is dissapointing about this game?:(
  5. M

classic ff characters

I think there should be some old final fantasy characters in this kingdom hearts 2 game like Cecil, Rydia, Terra, Edgar, Locke, Sabin, Butz, and Lenna. Would that be intresting?
  6. M

final fantasy 4 in the kingdom hearts series

Hey everyone, don't you think that ff4 characters deserve to be in kingdom hearts 2? That would be awesome with cecil, rosa, rydia, edward, and kain. And they should put the monster zeromus in there with the same music and they should be with Leon, Aerith, Yuffie, and Cid. Thats just my opinion...
Back