• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Wander

2.5 Messed up Roxas' charact , .

In case you didn't notice, Roxas got a lot of "new" voice clips in 2.5's KH2. These clips are actually some of Ventus' battle lines from BBS, and Roxas' from Days. No big deal right? Same voice actor and all. Except these characters have vastly different voice directions, and McCartney did a...
  2. Wander

Help/Support ► Coping with my current situation

Hi, so for any of this to be understandable I'll have to tell you an extremely simplified version of my life. I am a 19-year-old gay male currently studying abroad in England. I've lived 17 years of my life (miserably) in Indonesia which, as some of you may know, is an extremely conservative...
  3. Wander

Possibility of losing Dual Wield

Dual Wielding is the act of wielding two Keyblades simultaneously through use of the Synch Blade ability. Dual Wielding was first seen in the secret ending of Kingdom Hearts; Another Side, Another Story. It was first formally introduced to players in Kingdom Hearts 2. So far in the series, only...
Back