• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Wander

2.5 Messed up Roxas' charact , .

Believe me, this is the tip of the iceberg when it comes to my pet peeves about 2.5, it's just the one that directly influences what I thought was a big story element. As someone who used to speed run KH2FM endlessly, there are a lot of performance issues that were never there before. The...
  2. Wander

Roxas, is he more Sora or more Ventus

Daily reminder that Demyx knew what was going on seven years before we did. "Oh we do to have hearts. Don't be mad!"
  3. Wander

2.5 Messed up Roxas' charact , .

In case you didn't notice, Roxas got a lot of "new" voice clips in 2.5's KH2. These clips are actually some of Ventus' battle lines from BBS, and Roxas' from Days. No big deal right? Same voice actor and all. Except these characters have vastly different voice directions, and McCartney did a...
  4. Wander

Roxas, is he more Sora or more Ventus

The one time he does be a lil shit. "I bet you can't even fight" [DEFEATNINETYNINEWATERCLONESINTENSECONDS]
  5. Wander

What do you think of 358/2 Days?

Expected edgy KH entry about Roxas and the Organization. Got Xion instead. Disappointed to say the least, but the story wasn't horrible. It was probably three times as long as it should have been but it was very mediocre at worst. Normally I can overlook the story if I enjoy actually playing...
  6. Wander

Roxas's appearance and connections

The video is wrong. Xion's Keyblade is a replica, or as Riku puts it, "a sham". Roxas could not summon two Keyblades originally because Ventus' heart was dormant until Xion's death stirred him and awakened Ven'd Keyblade. There's an interview about this posted on the previous page, silly to not...
  7. Wander

Is Terra a Guardian of Light or Seeker of Darkness?

Re: is terra guardian of light or seeker of darkness? Nothing is confirmed yet, but it was heavily hinted in DDD that as of now Terra is a Seeker of Darkness. Yen Sid telling them to find Terra could just mean saving him.
  8. Wander

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Jump Festa 2016 Trailer!

I'm still trying to grasp the fact that KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 FINAL CHAPTER PROLOGUE is an actual thing rofl.
  9. Wander

Does Roxas live alone?

He lives with an unseen sugar daddy, he's loaded mate.
  10. Wander

Help/Support ► Coping with my current situation

Hi, so for any of this to be understandable I'll have to tell you an extremely simplified version of my life. I am a 19-year-old gay male currently studying abroad in England. I've lived 17 years of my life (miserably) in Indonesia which, as some of you may know, is an extremely conservative...
  11. Wander

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Sephiroth, as always, is the voice of reason. I also fully believe KH's empty worlds are a design choice by the team. Almost every part of the maps double as a battlefield, having NPCs in such places would be more...
  12. Wander

What's the real way one can obtain a Keyblade?

You can wield a Keyblade if you're a popular enough character and/or Nomura doesn't know how to develop your character further.
  13. Wander

Can't deal any damage with aqua?

Try some command melding, Deep Space can be kind of a pain to fight in so CC commands like Magnega or some of the upgraded fire spells might help. Aqua should do respectable damage with magic commands and the right Keyblade.
  14. Wander

The exclusive Roxas scenes

Entire cast is straight *silence* One character is non-hetero Okay but like, you don't need to shove it in my face?? We know you're pandering. It feels like that every time, sigh. Anyway, I honestly think any sort of hint in the KH series can be interpreted as a really strong friendship...
  15. Wander

what are your top 3 favorite keyblades

Maverick Flare (Days has some pretty kickass Keyblades) Kingdom Key Decisive Pumpkin asdfghjkalfkasdl
  16. Wander

Kingdom Hearts: best to worst?

1. KH2 (FM on Critical Mode is still the most fun I've had with a KH game, not really much story to speak of besides the very beginning and end) 2. CoM (Both versions were fun, really liked the characters) 3. KH1 (Controls are ass but you'll get used to it eventually, story was whatever...
  17. Wander

Kingdom Hearts Retrospective

Seconding this. The controls took some getting used to but after that Atlantica was a pretty vast and fun world to explore.
  18. Wander

Beta-Sora or final draft?

Now I'm imagining Xehanort as a goat. Thanks for that.
  19. Wander

Hardest Organization 13 member?!?!

I've speed run KH2FM so many times now that I don't think any of the Data Battles really give me much trouble. Roxas and Xigbar were really hard for me at first but I can do their fights almost blindfolded now, seriously though if you practice your block like 10 of these fights become cakewalks...
  20. Wander

The Song of Organization XIII Having Another Title

I own the OST and I've never seen it called Organization VIII, even on the internet. It's always either Organization XIII or simply The Organization.
Back