• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. keybladeofhonor

Marluxia VS Xemnas

Im back!After getting past the internet problems,I can finaly post a new thread.Now,I know I said I was going to post Xion VS Starfire,but I decided to figure out who is the most elite Org. XIII member instead.So,heres my opinion on who would win between the Graceful Assassin and the...
  2. keybladeofhonor

Donald VS Cyborg

This is my opinion of who would win in a battle between Donald Duck and Cyborg. Not much is known about Donald before the events of KHI.He was the King's royal sorcerer,and set off with Goofy to find the keyblade master.He helped Sora defeat Ansem,the Seeker of Darkness,and latter Organization...
  3. keybladeofhonor

Riku VS Robin

I was wathing Teen Titans and trying to think of a good match up,when I relized that Robin would be perfect.So,I present the newest VS thread,Riku VS Robin! Riku grew up on the Destiney Islands,and was always trying to reach "the outside world".With the help of Ansem,the Seeker of Darkness,he...
  4. keybladeofhonor

King Mickey VS Yoda

I was asked to "branch out",doing battles other than just Kingdom Hearts.While I have some more of these planned,I decided to do my first versus thread that isnt strickly KH.So,I present King Mickey VS Yoda. King Mickey is the founder and ruler of Dinsey Castle.Even before he got his...
  5. keybladeofhonor

VS threads?

After writing some versus threads,I was wondering what everyone else thought of them and if there's any changes that should be made.
  6. keybladeofhonor

Sora VS Aqua

I had a request to do Kairi vs Aqua,but Kairi is only seen using the keyblade once,for basic attacks.So,im doing my third thread:Sora vs Aqua Sora grew up on the Destiney Islands,and whie he helped Riku try to leave the islands,he realy didnt care one way or another.However,once Kairi was...
  7. keybladeofhonor

Riku VS Terra

This is my opinion of who would win between Riku and Terra. Riku grew up on the Destiney Islands,but wanted to travel to "the outside world".When he got the chance to leave,he gave into the darkness,being possesed by Xehanort's Heartless.He was freed by Sora,but stayed with the King in the...
  8. keybladeofhonor

Ventus VS Roxas

First off,this is my first try,so go easy on me. This is my opinion of you would win between Roxas and Ventus. Roxas was Sora's Nobody,and the 13th member of the Organization.After losing one of his beast friends,and feeling betrayed by the other,he set out to free Kingdom Hearts.However,he was...
Back