• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KhIsMyLife

Leon Yuffie and Merlin coming back for KH3?

So In KH1 and KH2 Leon , Yuffie and Merlin were some of Sora's many friends and helpers.In KH3D however they don't have a part.In KH3 do you think or want Leon , Yuffie and Merlin to make a comeback?Even though they may not be important to the games storyline?
  2. KhIsMyLife

Hardest Battle for you in KH1?

Hi.Okay so i was wondering: What battle did you have most trouble with in KH1?The battle that gave me trouble was fighting possesed riku , when he was possessed by Ansem. :) That battle was hard at first
  3. KhIsMyLife

Favorite World in KH3D?

Hello C: I wanted to ask : What was your favorite world in KH3D?I liked all of them but i didn't like The Grid that much.
  4. KhIsMyLife

Favorite Organization 13 Member??

Axel!Axel!Axel.Everything about him was just great.I loved his personality and just the way he acted.I also loved that he helped Sora.Got it memorized?C:
  5. KhIsMyLife

Hardest Organization 13 member?!?!

Yea i agree.Xigbar also gave me trouble but with Xaldin i thought i would never beat him :O
  6. KhIsMyLife

Hardest Organization 13 member?!?!

I really loved KH2 for various reasons.I also thought it had some of the hardest battles!The hardest battle in KH2 for me was Xaldin.Which organization 13 member do you think was hardest to beat? C:
  7. KhIsMyLife

Donald and Goofy

In KH1 and 2 Donald and Goofy helped Sora on his journey. Do you think in KH3 they will help him? I personally think that Donald and Goofy were great help and i would love for them to help Sora again C:
  8. KhIsMyLife

Lea & Kingdom Hearts 3

Okay so it's no secret that I LOVE Lea / Axel.So i was wondering , do you think Lea will be one of the main characters in KH3
Back