• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Silent Sorrow (manga-ish drawing)

Click for larger view This is a lot different than I usually do, I had a lot of fun with it. Please comment, thanks! :wub:
  2. M

New Art Blowout!

More here: Melonie1121 on deviantART
  3. M

"Dark Warrior" Character Analysis from BBS

Thanks for being so nice about everything, Allstargamer. :)
  4. M

I'm a busy 21-year-old working woman who's also a full time college student, I haven't had much time to analyze the video so much you know. :p Thanks for the input though. :) I knew it was probably a "duh" moment, but I wanted to shar anyways just incase, ya know? Thanks again. BTW, here's...
  5. M

Lately I've been working on a digital drawing I'm doing of the "Dark Warrior" in the BBS video. Mysteriously not knowing his name, or anything about him. However, I realized something. I don't know if someone thought of this before me, and this may be a "DUH!" moment for me, but I figured I...
  6. M

Malificent?

I'm assuming she and Pete will be in KH3
  7. M

...the keyblade graveyard...?

I never compared TR to KH, what I was comparing was the numbers, not the games. Clearly... I honestly think you are assuming way too early on. You go ahead and do that. Meanwhile, I'll analize and expect anything. Seeing as you are a KH fan, of all people, you should know that the games are...
  8. M

Was anyone else as disappointed with the 1K heartless battle as I was?

I thought it was phenominal! They absolutely pushed for the best they could do with the PS2's power. You can't expect too much from the system, they already pushedt he envelope dramatically.
  9. M

I'm not saying the next Kh game won't be a prequel, I'm just saying that you probably need to put mroe thought into it before making up your mind. You don't have any significant information to come up with that conclusion. Sure, you have something to go by, but it's far from conclusive. Like I...
  10. M

I've beaten all the TR games, forgot Chronicles was a prequel. That still isn't relevant enough because the fourth installment, which was not numbered, was not a prequel. Also, Eidos did not want to break away from the other games until just recently with Tomb Raider Legend. So the number has...
  11. M

Actually you can. Many games have started off with numbers then stopped. Tomb Raider for example. "Tomb Raider", "Tomb Raider II", "Tomb Raider III". Everything else after that never had numbers and none of them were prequels. Many movies do the same. I wouldn't rely on the fact that KHIII won'd...
  12. M

How Far In the Game Are You?

I think I'm the only person who wasn't fond of anti-form... I liked the final form much better, but Valor will always be my favorite. :D
  13. M

Just because he won't give it a number doesn't necessarily make it a prequel. Most sequels don't use numbers anymore. I'm not saying it won't be a prequel, but I doubt it. Like I said before, Nomura said it was in the past but the future as well. Or something to that effect. I wouldn't take...
  14. M

How Far In the Game Are You?

Beat it on proud mode in 25 hours. Pretty much 100% done with the game now, I got the special ending and a lot of other goodies. Still playing it though. :)
  15. M

I can't picture a KH game without Sora. It could happen, but I really don't expect it. They haven't even started making it yet so I highly doubt the story is set in stone. Notice he said he had "ideas" of the story. That's not relevant enough. One thing that stood out is that he said it's the...
  16. M

Well basically, if it is a prequel, then we will play as another character. I can't help but wonder... NEED MORE INFO!!!! :D
  17. M

Thanks for posting. I'd just like to ask what your source is if you don't mind.
  18. M

ulitima keyblade

I just got the items needed to synthesize it, so I should have it soon.
  19. M

Found it ! English KH2 Intro !

No way!:eek: I lovedi t. :p
  20. M

How do you know it's a prequel? I need an article or something as proof before I believe it.
Back