• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Wonderland, and other confusing worlds

Remember that post on the World list? of course you do. Anyway it said that another website said that all worlds from KH would be in KH2... What about Wonderland, Deep Jungle, Monstro, and Neverland. How do their stories spill over into KH2? Especially the first three with a truelly "sealed"...
  2. M

All Info

Um, It's a lot to ask, but could I have at least some of the info from this summer on KH2. I've had no internet access, and know nothing compared to what all of you do. If you could just give me some info I'd be very much appreciative.
  3. M

Weapon Shopping

Does anyone know where I can buy some Wind and Flames?
  4. M

Fading

Is fading the equivilant of dying? Axel Faded but he acted like he was gonna be okay, and there's that reasuring KH2 Trailer. But if he didn't mind failing does this mean that Larxene, or Vexen could come back? Besides, I want to hear Larxene's laugh again...
  5. M

4 months to go!

4 months to go, according to this site, and people are tring to wriggle every little secret out of it's hiding spot. Did you ever think that if we find out everything now, that it might be boring when we actually play it?... Nah, what am I saying!? But really how many people are saying "4...
  6. M

A sleight Mystery

I used blizzard, then knigdom key, then Olympia as a stock... when I told the game to use them it... at first I thought blizzard was going through all the Heartless, then I saw the keyblade was attached to blizzard! I don't know if Olympia was used I was too stunned, no I didn't have Strike...
  7. M

Will it be the End?

Will KH2 be the end of this series, or do you think there'll be a third one. If there is a third one will Sora still be the main character or will there be a new group of Keyblade wielders? (almsot like FF) So many questions, and we'll find out when we play the game, but in the meantime lets...
  8. M

Saddest part of KH

I think the saddest part was when Sora stabs himself... either that or the end when he and Kairi must seperate.
  9. M

100 acre woods keyhole!?

First off there aren't any heartless there! How can there be a keyhole!? Second, where is it, yes I do know it's real.
  10. M

KH Melee

Many people wonder how certain fights would fair, Square should come up with some sort-of fighting game where you can play all the different characters from KH. Well maybe not all of them, but hey it's a pretty good idea. !And! if, you could do teams (like in Super Smash Bros.) Who would you...
  11. M

Will the Darkness Return?

Will Ansem actually come back in Rebirth/ Reborn? Or is it just a memory of Riku's?
  12. M

Kairi's love... gone a little too far?

It'd be cool if she somehow met Sephiroth and then they fought and she whooped his arse! Either that or made friends with him, I think she could do it!
  13. M

The Finality of it all...

At the end I felt... like crying... I don't have COM, even if I did... It just felt like KH was final, my friend tried consoling me with saying, "It's like a story." But it doesn't feel like one. What did you feel after you'd beaten KH (just the regular story)?
  14. M

Load or New?

It'd be nice to load the game from KH, have all the Keyblades and stuff. Unfortunatly COM gets in the way, but maybe the programmers can plan something. :)
  15. M

Sora- "I see dead people"

Haley Joel Osment, who played Cole in The Sixth Sense, does Sora's voice. I freaked when I first found this out. Oh, and Tim Burton, the Director of The Nightmare Before Christmas, does Cloud's voice. :D
  16. M

Larxena ^-^...:(

Is it true my love dies?
  17. M

What's the Gummi Ship?

The title speaks for itself, but I want to say I have absolutely no idea what this ship thingy is? And it looks like it's gonna be difficult. *sigh* can you give me some tips?
  18. M

Bought KH without a PS2

I just bought KH last friday... but I don't have a PS2, heh, heh... like I said it might be funny. Can you tell me what to expect? by-the-by, don't say "Why'd you buy KH without a PS2?" It's quite simple, I didn't want someone else to get it, or them to get recalled before I got one, but I...
  19. M

I didn't know this was here!

Just listenin to the intro to KH over and over... and playin Super Smash Bros. Melee; Team, Lightning mode, I have Marth & Roy, they like pretty close to FF charcs...
  20. M

New songs from Utada Hikaru

New songs, Hikaru needs to be called in, I've listened to so much S&C and so many versions today some'd say I'm nuts...
Back