• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Keyslinger

News ► Blast from the Past: Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix Voice Actor Interview

Kingdom hearts 20 huh? Sora Riku and Kairi would be in their 30's by then. These interveiws are cool even though they were long ago. I would actually like a KH where Kairi is the main character it seems to me that she doesn't get a lot of attention even though she's an important character.
  2. Keyslinger

News ► A Look Back: Director's Secret Report XIII

Re: A Look Back: Director's Secret Report XIII It's funny looking back at this information now that we know what we know from birth by sleep to KH 3d. It's amazing to see how much he planned out in advance. Nomura even mentions KH III so he has had something planned out.
  3. Keyslinger

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Collection Edition Announced!

I fixed it I think something happened to my computer.
  4. Keyslinger

Yes and I have tried reloading multiple times. It seems to be loading but then goes blank.never mind I just fixed it
  5. Keyslinger

I'm having trouble preordering it the cart won't show up is anyone else having problems like this?
  6. Keyslinger

News ► Voice Credits for 358/2 Days HD!

I miss Billy Zane who did Ansem SoD's voice in the original Kingdom Hearts but Epcar has done a good job. Im glad that the whole crew is back though.
  7. Keyslinger

News ► Sneak Peek at the Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Trophy List!

I wonder what the trophies are when you beat Sephiroth and the Unknown?
  8. Keyslinger

News ► "Special message" in 1.5 ReMIX artbook + More!

Thanks I was just worried cause i kept hearing different things. Im really excited to see what the message is. Nomura can sure tease a fanbase cant he?
  9. Keyslinger

I preordered it at gamestop. Im just worried because some places says its a limited edition and makes it sound like a separate package.
  10. Keyslinger

I preordered it but do you have to specifically ask for the book or just preorder the game?
  11. Keyslinger

News ► Pre-Order KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Now!

Wow even though I pre ordered from gamestop this will help a lot of people.
  12. Keyslinger

News ► New KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Screenshots!

Can't wait to see it moving! I hope they give a more specific release date soon.
  13. Keyslinger

News ► THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU Crossover ~ Tribute Album Releasing 6/19!

If they make a TWEWY 2 they should have Sora or Riku as secret unlockable characters.
  14. Keyslinger

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- NA Launch Trailer at PAX East!

Cool. The voice acting is one of the things that makes these games great. By the way does anyone know if they'll show the different world's cutscenes or just the main story based ones?
  15. Keyslinger

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- NA Launch Trailer at PAX East!

I wonder if they'll use Mickey's new voice actor for the scenes he's in?
Back