• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Yo, bitch.

2. T

Help/Support ► Shaving?

I know, right? Fuck .
  3. T

KHI MOVIE TIME @ #JUNES

At around 4:00pm PST, Shamdeo will be hosting a movie night at my request. The films will be those in the picture above; The Chronicles of Narnia, The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe and then Prince Caspian. After that, for poos and giggles, the old BBC version of the movies will also be...
  4. T

RIP Nujabes

Jun Seba aka Nujabes, Rest In Peace Felt it necessary to make a thread. Serious depression.
  5. T

Help/Support ► khi help me become classy

jealous white dudes can't dance.
  6. T

Help/Support ► khi help me become classy

You do realize Chuck Taylors are basketball shoes, right?
  7. T

weeaboo music shenanigans

hello this is me and my guitar BQ-jrBJB5CI we play weeaboo music and other stuff.
  8. T

oh man this thing

is pretty damn baller Hobnox - Audiotool Stupid amounts of fun and possibilities you can have with this little shit. Pretty much just a little music tool I stumbleupon'd(makin' up words). Was like "Hey this is pretty cool maybe KHI will like it." Here's a little something I did. Everything...
  9. T

Fat guy needs a hair cut

Alright, KHI. I need a hair cut and you're going to decide what it is. I want something that would look pretty awwwrite on a bigger guy. So throw out your ideas and me and my panel of bros will decide which one gets the win. Pictures will be posted at some point. GO
  10. T

Fanfiction ► Anomaly : Kingdom Hearts [old version]

Re: Anomaly : Kingdom Hearts Good stuff, man. Glad to see it back up and running.
  11. T

MOST BALLIN' SHOW EVER

Hello, friends. Wanna listen to shitty music and maybe watch some SF4 while knowing other people might be listening to shitty music and possibly watching SF4? MostBallinShowEver on USTREAM: . Other Entertainment If you tune in and want to make a request, post it in here along with a youtube...
  12. T

smudge smudge smudge

oh hey. So um, I was messing around in PS and ended up with this. It looks weird and awkward to me for some reason but can't really tell. ANYWAYS, CnC would be nice.
  13. T

Battle of the Booze: Johnny Stooge vs. Rabbe

So I'm in IRC with Ty and he brings up some shit which leads us to a discussion on alcohol. Suddenly, bueatyful legs gets one of the most awesome ideas ever; a drinking contest between Stooge and Rabbe. Both of these dudes are some hardcore mother fuckers that are pro at throwning back a bottle...
  14. T

Help/Support ► Let's talk about sex, baby; let's talk about you and me

Re: [ MATURE ] The Sex Thread [ MATURE ] nah your mom canceled on me at the last second.
  15. T

Help/Support ► Let's talk about sex, baby; let's talk about you and me

Re: [ MATURE ] The Sex Thread [ MATURE ] Enjoy your ronery life.
  16. T

Help/Support ► Confusing girl issue

JUST DO IT no seriously.
  17. T

Pop idol yessss

v1 v2 Here is some SHIT for you to look at. Was messing around n' shit. CnC yo thnx
Back