• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. The_Echo

THEORY: Blood Bonds: The End of the World (and Union χ)

The recent story update's got my noggin joggin' and late last night I think I hit the jackpot. I want to answer just a few questions in this theory: Who is Darkness? Who killed Strelitzia? Why does Ventus harbor such a strong darkness as Vanitas? Where is the χ-blade? What do the Union...
  2. The_Echo

Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross] Announced

Square Enix's Japanese YouTube channel just uploaded a trailer for Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], a new version of Unchained χ which will propel the story forward into the mythical season two (by the looks of things) and introduce the long-awaited multiplayer feature...
  3. The_Echo

Kingdom Hearts V-CAST Game Files Ripped

Sorry if this is in the wrong subforum. I wasn't sure where it would fit best. Anyway, a gracious (?) user going by "Wedge" from the 4chan KH community happened upon his old phone recently, which just so happened to have Kingdom Hearts installed on it. He subsequently unloaded all of the game...
  4. The_Echo

Speculation: On the Foretellers' Master, the Realm of Sleep, and Xehanort's Master Plan

So this is by no means a solid theory. Evidence is scarce, so I guess I'm only speaking in possibilities and trying to tie things together as best as I can. But this is something I've been ruminating on for a while and I wanted to share it. I've posted before on these forums what I believe to...
Back