• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. TearOfLight

News ► Trailer - Introduction to Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX!

I simply consider it lovely! :)
  2. TearOfLight

News ► New KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Screenshots!

Lovely! I would love to see the english scenes of 358/2 Days finally! But that takes some time still~ :) Anyway; it's good to see that! KH-graphic-boost = Thumbs up! :3
  3. TearOfLight

Naminé Explained

But I have got one question left. I guess I already know the answer, even so I wanna make sure... Namine is often called 'a witch' or 'being able to play with the memory chains'. I wonder if she is only able to do this with Sora (and the people, who are connected to him) or with anybody...
  4. TearOfLight

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- NA Launch Trailer at PAX East!

Simply wonderful, indeed! It was just everything that came up, kinda~ Lovely trailer :) . . . --> though I have to admit that I do not find it more spectacular than the "older" versions; I guess that'll change soon enough ;)
  5. TearOfLight

[SPOILERS] Unlockable Bonus for clearing Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

Not the biggest deal of all though ~:p But still interesting, exciting and in particular lovely, indeed! :3 Forget what I said - that guy infected me with his overwhelming excitement. OH MY GOSH THIS IS LIKE AMAZING AND I ONLY CAN EXPRESS MY EXCITEMENT WITH CAPS LOCK OHMYGAWD!!! *cough*...
  6. TearOfLight

News ► Two more promo campaigns for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX

Wonderful! So much KH-Action going on! ♥♥♥
  7. TearOfLight

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Leaks Early!

Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Leaks Early! Oh my god so awesome! :3 This is more likely, concerning graphics, what KingdomHearts' appearance deserves! (To me it doesn't really matter, but you know~ there are these people, who only show interest to games with those overly hyped graphic...
  8. TearOfLight

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Pencil Bag!

How lovely this is! :) So - it is also available in Europe, right? ~:3
Back