• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. HiddenKH

KH2FM English?

Guess I have to wait till 2014 :l SQUARE HURRY UP!!!!
  2. HiddenKH

KH2FM English?

Ya thx for the tip :) You know anywhere to buy a really cheap PS3?
  3. HiddenKH

KH2FM English?

D: I only have a PS2... but I can wait for 2.5 :D
  4. HiddenKH

KH2FM English?

Hey guys! I have a desire to replay my kingdom hearts games again :D but the only games i have are: KH KHRECOM KH2 KH382 I wish i caould play KH2FM on my ps2 but i have no way of playing it in english D: (I dont want to buy a JAP PS2) or download a stupid patch or playing it on my computer. is...
  5. HiddenKH

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 Smartphone Wallpaper & PS3 Theme From 7-11!

I wouldn't go all the way to 7/11 just to get a theme for my smartphone XD
  6. HiddenKH

Kairi Has A Keyblade?!

The moment I saw the cutscene in KH2 where Riku gave Kairi a keyblade I was like...... WTF?! Then I wondered if she was going to be one of the seven lights. Honestly i think she should have more training XD but whatever :p Do you want Kairi to be one of the seven lights? I do :D
  7. HiddenKH

PS4 Announced! KH3? And KH 1.5 Remix!

Honestly i think 2.5 will be on PS4 so I should just buy a PS4... But who knows? It might come on PS3 :P
  8. HiddenKH

Drive Forms

I loved the idea of drive forms for kh2, it was so cool that Sora could change forms :D When I saw KHDDD I was dissapointed they replaced drives with dream eaters and flow motion D: I hope they'll still keep it in KH3 though :D Do you think it should come back?
  9. HiddenKH

PS4 Announced! KH3? And KH 1.5 Remix!

On February 20th PS4 was announced..... is there a possibility KH3 would be on PS4? Also if PS4 is coming why put KH 1.5 on PS3? Man... i only have a PS2 and now i need to buy a PS3 AND a PS4 -_-
Back