• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Adultswim forums

sup guys! i just joined the adult swim forums a couple of days ago, and i have no idea how they work, i'm not that brite! so can someone who is a member of their forums, help me, and possibly tell where i can find someone to make me an avatar on the adultswim forums, cya! :D :D :D
  2. K

bhk's name!?

Now i know this is a topic all of us have been wonderin about, and i have heard alot of theories, so it's time for me to say wut i think, okay brace yourselves! now, alot of people say that bhk is like sora's alternate, or all of the twighlight town kids ar the alternates of the destiny island...
  3. K

show your respects!

I solute you! Brigadier General Houghes! today in the episode of full metal alchemist , general houghes was killed by envy! so lets all solute a great man! general houghes. plz do not post anything disrespectful! SOLUTE!
  4. K

goffy goober clan!

hello fellow goofy goobers! i think we the goody goobers , should start a clan on the forums, who's up for it!and how to donate money to get one! if so, tell me and donate for it, and i will purchase and start the goofy goober clan!
  5. K

official forum goofy goober convention!

hello my fellow goofy goobers! if u have any ideas or goofy discussions feel free to talk about them! i personally think some we should creat a goofy goober clan! is any one up to donating to me to start one? ready, set, poooooooost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. K

Sheet music for Simple and Clean Piano Version

hey every body, i'm sorry if this is in the wrong place, which i'm sure it is, but do any of you know where to find the sheet music, for the english piano version of the song "dearly beloved" by hikaru utadu, if so could you please tell me the website or email it to me! my email is...
Back