• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

Will 2.5 include BBSV2?

So I was wondering... If KH2.5 comes out before KH3 (assuming 2.5 will come out at all), then isn't it possible for there to be like a "bonus disc" type thing (except it would be a game in itself) containing BBSV2? Or could this happen with KH3? What do you guys think?
  2. V

Just Got KH1

As an actual disc, and I was wondering if anybody had any tips, secrets, or ways to make the game more enjoyable (I've beaten the game before, but it was on an emulator, so..)?
  3. V

Zack (Dark Mode) Help

I was just playing when I realized Zack was the next boss. Easy, but I forgot about dark mode, or whatever it's called. I don't know how, but I forgot the trick to avoid his best attack. The one where he charges up dark energy and omnislashes the fudge out of you. I thought it was remove Sonic...
  4. V

Hello?

I don't really know why I signed up... Well, I guess it's cause I'm on break, and I have nothing better to do, so since I found my PSP and restarted BBS, I might as well. Any whovians?
Back