• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Monkey D. Rocky

What is the true meaning behind the Crown?

We all know what the Crown is. You know, the crown that Sora wears on the cover of KH1.5? The Crown has made numerous appearances in the KH series. It is the main symbol of Hollow Bastion in KH2, Sora can wear it in KH2FM+, it's on Sora's necklace, etc. So my question is....what's the point...
  2. Monkey D. Rocky

Favorite Organization 13 Member??

Who is your favorite Organization 13 member? I'm not talking about who you would like to play in KH358/2, but which member has the coolest personality to you. Do you like Demyx's cowardliness, Saix's creepiness, or Zexion and Vexon's intellect? Whoever you like the most, say who it is and...
  3. Monkey D. Rocky

Dream Eaters vs. Command Melding

I liked fighting with the Dream Eaters, but I didn't like how to have an ability you had to equip the right Dream Eater. Now Command Melding, when you max leveled a command you got to keep its ability forever. And the mystery of what command you were going to meld was awesome! So I have to say...
  4. Monkey D. Rocky

Could Sora travel to the Land of Oz?

I recently saw Oz: The Great and Powerful and it got me thinking....what if Sora went to the Land of Oz in KH3 or a future game in the next saga? I feel that it could be a really cool world and nothing like we've ever seen before. I mean in KH2 we went to a Pirates of the Caribbean world, and in...
  5. Monkey D. Rocky

White in COM/RECOM

Did anyone else kinda get annoyed by all the white in COM/RECOM? The walls, floor, everything hurt my eyes a ton! And this fall I'm gonna experience all that white again in HD? Challenge Accepted!
  6. Monkey D. Rocky

Are Red Eye and Anti Black Coat Nightmare one in the same?

Both have literally the same eyes, and I feel like the Riku v.s. ABCN was kinda random. Nomura obviously has some importance for this "thing".
  7. Monkey D. Rocky

Castle Oblivion, Aqua, and Organization XIII...

How was Organization XIII able to use Castle Oblivion? Only Aqua has the power to travel through the castle without being lost to Oblivion, so how did the Organization use it? Doesn't it have something to do with Aqua's armor?
  8. Monkey D. Rocky

Yen Sid going all Yoda in KH3!!!!!

Picture this.....Sora and Riku are fighting Xehanort in KH3....and Xehanort defeats them and is about to kill Sora and Riku....when all of a sudden...YEN SID APPEARS AND BUSTS OUT HIS EPIC KEYBLADE (which we've never seen before) AND HAS AN EPIC BATTLE WITH XEHANORT. Now in all seriousness this...
  9. Monkey D. Rocky

Having only Theater mode for KH358/2 in KH1.5 is a good idea?

When the news came to us that KH1.5 wouldn't have KH358/2, but only have the cutscenes from it, I'm sure all of us were pretty doubtful on if this would work. For me, I was very happy that they went with this choice. KH358/2 was a good game, I thought the story was very compelling, making me...
  10. Monkey D. Rocky

Terra, Ventus, or Aqua?

This is the ultimate debate. Which character is the best in KHBBS: Terra, Ventus, or Aqua????
  11. Monkey D. Rocky

Donald and Goofy making their comeback in KH3?

At the end of KH3D, Riku passed the exam but Sora failed and had to retake it. At the end credits we saw him go back to the sleeping worlds to prove himself. After KH1.5 (and a possible KH2.5), is Square going to make KH3 next? If so, then I think the game should begin with Sora coming back from...
  12. Monkey D. Rocky

Origins of the "Keyblade of People's Hearts"

Does anyone know the origins of the "Keyblade of People's Hearts"? I thought about it and i have no freaking idea...
  13. Monkey D. Rocky

How did you feel when you realized that The Keyblade did not choose Sora?

Now ever since the beginning of the series, Sora has been my favorite character for obvious reasons. I always loved it that the Keyblade chose him. However, now that the series has been unveiling itself, we have found out that the Keyblade technically did not choose Sora, but was passed down by...
Back