• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ech0.7

What's your least favorite Keyblade?

After posting on the 'What Keyblade would you wield?' thread, I got curious as to what everyone's least favorite Keyblade was. The first one that pops to mind for me would have to be Rumbling Rose. After seeing how simple and slim Divine Rose was in KH1, seeing this one was just...
  2. Ech0.7

Things you noticed in one playthrough that you didn't in another

This thread might be short lived, but sometimes there are things in games that you don't notice until you've played through a few times. You then realize it and go "Oh!" or "Did they mean to do that?". Anyways, I'll start it off and go from there I suppose. I noticed that the Bandits in Agrabah...
  3. Ech0.7

Regarding Kairi

*Contains spoilers* ...though I'm sure to most it's common knowledge by now that Kairi's going to be trained to use a Kebylade properly. Anywho, I was thinking about that recent secret ending and that in turn led me to think about Kairi in general. If she's to take up a Keyblade, then I hope...
  4. Ech0.7

Keyblade Origins

So...to sum up the premise of this discussion in one question: Where do Kebylades come from? After searching up a bit on the history of the Keyblade War, I could find a little info but nothing too specific; and maybe there's just not a lot of fact on it currently, but it could be fun to theorize...
  5. Ech0.7

[General Greeting Goes Here]

Noticed the introduction section and thought I'd introduce myself! I've known about KHinsider for a little while, but I've never been to the actual site before now. I stalked a thread or two and it seems like a great place. Glad to have finally checked it out.
Back