• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Disapointed In Ultima Weapon...

Man, the Ultima Weapon in Kingdom Hearts 2 really disapointed me. In power, its not the strongest, and in the looks, it doesn't look that good compared to the first Ultima Weapon on Kingdom Hearts. I thought when I got the Ultima Weapon, I would get the same looking Ultima Weapon, but no... I...
  2. D

Who do you think is the best character in Kingdomhearts 2?

Well I think my favorite character, is Auron. Reply if you have a favorite character in the new upcoming game Kingdomhearts 2. Dark32
  3. D

The Blonde Guy????

I wanted to know more about the blonde haired guy, because he says that he knows Sora, but I never seen him in none of the Kingdomhearts Game, except for the video at that end. If any one could tell me who is he a little bit more with detail, please respond. You know I hope you can play with...
  4. D

Kingdom Hearts 2

5. D

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories

Hello forum members, I was wondering, if anyone knows how to defeat Mrluxia, because that dude is hard. And if you know anything about how to get the Ultima weapon keyblade, that would help a lot. Thanks.
Back