• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Argenteus

Theory: Sora is a timelord! (Joke)

Alright, I've noticed some things about Sora: 1. Sora has 2 hearts - his own, and Ventus'. 2. Sora has died before, but he returned in a flash of golden light. He also came back as Roxas, who was actually him but looked different. 3. Sora's greatest foe is Master Xehanort. 4. Sora has a key that...
  2. Argenteus

Should romance be confirmed in KH3?

The title says it all. Across the series, we've all been pretty sure of the pairings; Sora to Kairi, Roxas to Namine, etc. But they haven't been CONFIRMED anywhere. For all we know, nothing is going on between Sora and Kairi. Do you think this should change in KH3? Other KH3 romance related...
  3. Argenteus

Interest Check: (Can't explain in title, please read)

So I had an idea for an original RP. Let me explain it in a few parts. Part I: How it Began This part would be presented primarily via a series of journal logs by a Dr. Sinclair, 60 years old. At the time of the first journal log, his wife Rebecca has just died. He vows, futilely in everyone...
  4. Argenteus

Hello world

Hey guys. Allow me to introduce myself: I am a real character with great stats, you'll always want me on/at your party. I get double XP when killing trolls. In other words, I'm a huge RPG fan, Kingdom Hearts included, and would like to simply say hello and nice to meet you.
  5. Argenteus

Interest check: Dune RP

Anyone here read Frank Herbert's Dune series? And want to RP on it? I figure there are mainly three ways we could do this: I. Takes place at the end of Chapterhouse: Dune and reimagines the events after it as an alternative to Brian Herbert's sequels. II. Takes place at the end of Sandworms of...
Back