• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

musical battles in Atlancia

What I would like to know is that if it will be any good? What will they be like? What is your opinion of it Just askin if this is a stupid question i am sorry i was not able to find an answer (anywhere)
  2. N

final fantasy 10 help!!!!!!!!!!!

the game final fantasy is amazing but i need help with one of the parts the part is where you fight sin and after you just lopped off his 2 fins and now you are attacking his mouth it has 140,000 health and kills you with the stupid giga gravity thing after 12 turns or so what i need to...
  3. N

white creatures in com

hi i have a question about the final boss fight in com with sora where you fight the white thingy with marluxia on top of it. I heard they were called dusk or something along those lines i think it maybe a dusk it has the symbol right on it's forehead and it has a few matching...
Back