• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Bear

Untold

Prologue Steve Writes To Rich Letter # 1 10/4/08 Dear Little Rich, I told you I would write you! I'm not the lazy crazy uncle you think I am. After all, writing novels is hard work you know. Well to tell the truth I probably am exactly what you think I am. The only reason I'm writing this...
  2. Bear

The Last Silva, The First Test ( Test Battle #1 )

Just a test battle. If you happen to ask if this is continuum, do yourself a favor and use your common sense. JUST a test battle. ( So it isn't xD ) Anyway, my internet failed a few days ago when I was prepping for SMK's big challenge thread. It just so happens, LoC trapped everyone, so there...
  3. Bear

Fanfiction ► The New Fuzz - Jerome & Jesus

This fic is a spinoff of an MSN convo I had with my friend Jerome. We thought it would be pretty funny to make this into a fanfic, so here I am, and here it is. Enjoy. Also, a little precaution I need to take, before I begin. *WARNING* Any relation to any storyline, life history, person[s], or...
  4. Bear

Above, Below, and Between ~ Chapter One - Crisis

~ Above, Below, And Between ~ “Where has Mordecai fled to?” “The Western Kingdom of Jamliene, my Lord.” “Bring him to me, as soon as possible. Ride, Malcolm, to Jamliene, and retrieve my son, willing or unwilling. You have three days. If you are not back by dusk of the third day, we will...
  5. Bear

Here I Am, Again.

Lately I've been a bit of a procrastinator. Well, not just a bit. I've actually been a huge procrastinator, and haven't even gotten a good post in because of it. I guess working on my comeback character has taken all of the writing out of me. So, here I am, again, making a challenge. This time...
  6. Bear

Brawl

I've been having trouble keeping up with battles and challenges, complex characters, amazing magic abilities and the sort. So, I'm proposing a simple hand-to-hand combat ( NON-POWERCHARACTER ) battle to Stryfe. Hopefully I regain whatever I had before by facing someone out of my league. ( Not...
  7. Bear

Open Challenge

Lately, I've had a lot of time on my hands. So, what better way to use some of that time, by having a battle! I'll except any challengers, and any number of challengers. Just a warning though, if there are more than two, then I will ask a friend to be on my side, or take anyone willing to be...
  8. Bear

dark knight VS Watermelons... <3

I'll be using my new character, Erimel Wood. After you post, I'll post his template. Rules ~ Morph's rules apply. As always, no GMing, PPing, or intense profanity. ..You know the rest. Three Judges - Blahmaster - Setharoth - We'll be fighting with Power Characters. { Characters Fighting }...
  9. Bear

The Collapse of Balance, Pt. 1 - Vinahne.

Balance. The basic rule of life, is that every action has an equal and opposite opposing reaction, every force has an equal and opposite opposing force, and every energy has an equal and opposite opposing energy. Everything, and everyone has it's...
  10. Bear

The Red Warrior

Name : Crane "Red" Fortig'ule" ( For-tih-G^( yool ) ) - Lost Epitaph - The Red Warrior Age : 127. ( Appears to be 26 or so. ) Gender : Male. Height : 5'11.9'' Weight : 178.43 ( Without Equiptment. ) Home World : Vinahne Race : Vinahnian. Personality : Crane.. is the type that would ignore...
  11. Bear

Pirates of the Caribbean : At World's End. *Spoiler Warning*

"If there was anything we could do.." "Would you do it? Would ye all be willin' to sail at de world's end, for ye precious.. Captain?" "Aye!" "Aye!!" "...Yes." "Aye." "Well den. Ye be needin' a captain who knows dose waters....." A grim look crept upon the faces of all but one person in...
  12. Bear

End.

I am leaving KHI. I know what you're thinking now - "He did this before, but never left?" Well, I am leaving this time. So, farewell. I'm on for the day... but after, that's it. Feel free to contact me on MSN - dark_solemn_angel@hotmail.com or AIM. klarityy. For those of you who do not think my...
  13. Bear

Pathmonia. Chapter One - Genesis, or Revelation? ~ Original RP by blood alchemist ~

Imagine a world before ours. Before prehistoric creatures. Imagine a world much like the one surrounding us today, but still vastly different in many ways. Not only humans rule the planet, but so do other species, such as the elf, goblin, and many others. It is peaceful, but has it's breakout of...
  14. Bear

The Great GC, Versus Blood Alchemist. A clash of friends.

I have challenged General Chaos to a 1v1 battle. I figured it would be a good oppurtunity to develope more of a flow to my Role-Playing, and a better understanding of how to defeat someone. I'm not sure if I'm going to work on my character yet.. But after someone posts, I will post my template...
  15. Bear

Marriage. kingdomwolfblade will now bear my child. Bwahahaha!

The title says it all. kwb doesn't want children unless we are wed. So, here we are. Just so she can bear my child. Although, I have a feeling she might run away after I give her the piggy back ride she wanted. =[ Where's the priest? >:]
  16. Bear

First Encounter. ( Open Challenge )

This is an open challenge, for a Role-Play Battle. I'll accept anyone who meets very simple standars. These standards are located in the rules, which will be found below the fighting conditions, and area's. A sidenote : This is going to be my first RP battle. So, Zetsumi, LoC, lol.. Just stay...
  17. Bear

.\"A False Haven"/.

In a world of serene, and tranquil comfort for all, you will find happiness, trust, and loyalty. But what happens when the trust is destroyed? The loyalty crushed? Your happiness taken away? Do you rebel? Or pretend to believe what you have been taught, to keep a fake reality. A lone man walks...
  18. Bear

Open Challenge.

This is an open challenge, for a Role-Play Battle. I'll accept anyone who meets very simple standars. These standards are located in the rules, which will be found below the fighting conditions, and area's. A sidenote : This is going to be my first RP battle. So, Zetsumi, LoC, lol.. Just stay...
  19. Bear

"Green Street Hooligans"

GREEN STREET HOOLIGANS Summary - Matt Buckner and the Green Street Elite roar and whoop in the packed stadium, cheering their beloved West Ham United football (never say soccer!) squad. The match is rough and rabid, but only the warmup for what comes next. When it does, don't run. Stand your...
  20. Bear

Thank you for everything, members of KHInsider.

I've realized it's time to leave the forum. There is no longer a reason for me to stay. But, I do appreciate everything everyone has done for me. Alot of you have helped me grow as a person, and a Role-Player. Thank you. I will never forget the time I've spent here. Good and bad. I want to give...
Back