• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS With Translations

Re: New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS In the center picture, behind King Mickey and Aqua, is that little Kairi standing there?
  2. C

Mystery Character ..

hey guys look at the pier, is it just me or does it look like someone is standing on the far left side of it?
  3. C

The eyes of Ansem the wise

Did you guys already forget that, at the end of the KH2 FM+ secret ending, Terra's eyes change from blue to yellow?
  4. C

A Deleted Scene Pic from KH2 (it happened, but this pic in the game wasn't shown)

who knows maybe they will have it in KH2 FM...
  5. C

How to get the secret ending

does anyone know what u have to do in beginner mode to see the secret vid?
  6. C

Things to do besides kh2 story line!

yes, you do not disrespect kingdom hearts! lol
  7. C

what do u think the only down sides are to kh2

the fact that it's easy is the only problem, and it's not even a big one. The game is so much fun that there's nothing to complain about.
  8. C

What Level are you on?

im lvl 18. can someone tell me, what are the differences between the 3 game modes?
  9. C

Poll:Do you have it yet?

i got it and it is so much fun! im at disney castle right now. olympus coliseum was awesome and i actually look forward to the gummi ship levels now. i cant wait to see port royal and space paranoids.
  10. C

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

i pre-ordered at EB and it comes out on the 29th. i just hope i can get it on that day.
  11. C

Best Buy Kingdom Hearts II Ad.. ( Large image )

i got that same flier. i pre-ordered mine at EB and its coming wednesday(29th). but im gonna go to best buy to try to get the stratigy guide, but it'll probibly be sold out.
  12. C

4 yrs or 4 days?

4 DAYS!!! i have no life, so ive just been sitting on my bed waiting for it to come...
  13. C

~Ultimate Disney Summon~

i dont think a bad guy would ever be a summon. Buzz Lightyear attack!!!
  14. C

Yelling at your calendar!

Has anyone else felt like the last few days have been longer than the 4 years we've been waiting for KH2? I keep yelling at my calendar but nothing happens...what i'm asking is what have you been doing to pass the time until KH2 comes out?
  15. C

Once you have KH2...will you play KH?

been there, done that. XD
  16. C

FOR THOSE WHO DIDNT BELIEVE on it

Where the hell is TRON or Hollow Bastian?
  17. C

KHInsider's "Chat It Up" Kingdom Hearts 2 Launch Party! (Activity #5!)

im looking forward to all of the new worlds...and the new versions of the old ones too XD!!! *Yells at calendar* HURRY UP AND BE MARCH 29th already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  18. C

Skip School for Kingdom Hearts 2?!

i dont have to skip, nor would i ever, because i have a haalf day on the 29th and get out ot 11:00AM XD.
  19. C

Before Kingdom Hearts 2?

in the last couple of weeks i played KH1 just to refresh myself on the plot, i also beat it, collected everything, and got my characters to the max levels for fun.
  20. C

Are there any secret bosses in KH2

i hope it has at least 4 like kh1 did.
Back