• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Melody of Memory PS5

Sorry if this has already been posted but I couldn’t find it. Do you guys think or do we know if Melody of Memory will be playable on PS5/Xbox Series X at launch?
  2. A

News ► Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory rated E10+ by ESRB

Doesn’t an ERSB rating come near the end of development? Are we thinking that this game maybe out sooner rather then later this year?
  3. A

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

Not sure if this is in the right spot or not but figure it pertains to leaks, I just received a notification from amazon saying that Kingdom Hearts 3 will be delivered tomorrow? Im not sure if this is a mistake but did anyone else as well?
  4. A

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Collection Edition Announced!

I just got my email but my scheduled delivery is still 12/2/14! :( I'm just praying it comes a little early!
  5. A

Should I be worried that I haven't gotten an email yet?
  6. A

Okay so I am receiving the CE as a birthday gift and I have already preordered 2.5, Should I cancel the 2.5 preorder? I'm just worried the CE won't be here on time and I'm very impatient! Also I have a display case and would like to display 1.5 next to 2.5? Comments anyone? lol
  7. A

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- North American Limited Edition!

2 things! 1. The limited Edition is now available at Gamestop! 2. If the game is Kingdom Hearts 2.5, Why does the pin have Sora in his Kingdom Hearts 1 outfit?
  8. A

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Release Date + Trailer!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Release Date + Trailer! When is the Japenese Release date?
  9. A

News ► Recording Begins for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX!

Des this mean kh 1.5 is coming to America?
Back