• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Jim Hawkins

Comparing 1.5 info to 2.5 info?

On January 25th of 2013, the box art for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix was revealed, along with other bits of news. While this fact got me all kinds of excited for a potential 2.5 box art reveal in the near future (3-ish days!), I realized that 2.5 hasn't been following the same schedule as 1.5...
  2. Jim Hawkins

Memories Fading...

So I was playing CoM in 1.5, and I've just finished going through all of the Disney worlds, and I'm really stumped about something: What is the state of Sora & Company's memories when they are going through these worlds? At some points it seems like they know about the world they're in and the...
  3. Jim Hawkins

Sora pulls a Korra (spoilers?)

We all know how the story goes. A long time ago, there was just One World bathed in the light of Kingdom Hearts. Then the Keyblade War happened and yadda yadda yadda darkness claimed the land, and the lights in the hearts of children reconstructed the One World into thousands of tiny worlds, in...
  4. Jim Hawkins

The Yearly Kingdom Hearts Flaw?

I cannot remember where it is stated, but it is pretty common knowledge by now that Nomura desires to release a Kingdom Hearts game every year. While this sounds great to all KH fans, is it really practical? Below are the years to come, and a possible schedule for released games while being...
  5. Jim Hawkins

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I really enjoyed these comments on my points, and have really made me look at it from a different point of view. However, I'm still in the stance that I'm indifferent to if Frozen is included or not lol but hey, at least that...
  6. Jim Hawkins

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? There are two worlds I would like to discuss: The Black Cauldron & Frozen. While I'm not usually one to fantasize how a world would fit in or its story, I think a world based on The Black Cauldron would be great. Since Aqua...
  7. Jim Hawkins

Giving Donald & Goofy a Chance

After playing KH1 and KH2 recently, it really struck me that Donald, Goofy, and the other Disney characters suck in the epic boss fights. Yes they are great during regular battles, and even hold their own decently well during Heartless boss battles and Disney boss battles. But when it comes to...
  8. Jim Hawkins

Trying to fully understand this forsaken game

I'm still a little shaky on the whole future thing, but I understand. For now, just refer to my signature: "Darn it, Nomura" I think that's how all KH discussions should end. "Darn it, Nomura"
  9. Jim Hawkins

It IS confusing, and unfortunately my answers are not going to help relieve the pain: -Don't look at the timeline from the point of view of a single moment, but in the grand scheme of things. Yes, Ansem SoD came to Young Xehanort from the future from YX's point of view, but looking at the whole...
  10. Jim Hawkins

Based off of interviews, replaying the game multiple times, and various forums, this is how I’ve come to understand KH3D and its many tricky plot elements. If there is anything I don’t cover, PLEASE COMMENT! I am, after all, trying to learn & understand just like everyone else. :) Time Travel...
  11. Jim Hawkins

Say yes to piracy!

Since KH2 has been out for a while, I'm sure this question has been asked, but I think another go would be worthwhile. Basically: What would you all think about the return of the "Pirates of the Caribbean" world, that would cover Dead Man's Chest and possibly At World's End? I only ask because...
  12. Jim Hawkins

Which ride would you want?

Well... lol... just a week ago I don't think anyone would have asked (or even guessed) this question. But given the recent KH3 trailer, I think it should be asked. It should be a fun thread anyway. What Disney Land/Disney World attraction would you like to see in KH3? Be it a trinity attack...
  13. Jim Hawkins

Third Times the Charm?

In Kingdom Hearts 1, you could do a Disney world in one visit (not including item collecting, etc.). However, ever since KH1, the series has been playing with the notion that the danger is not gone just because you beat one big baddie. Examples: KHCoM: While the stories roughly follow their...
  14. Jim Hawkins

Filling in Blanks..

Okay, I know some things are suppose to be up in the air at this point, but I want to go into KH3 with no confusions at all. So I am hoping that this wonderful KH community can come together to fill in the blank points that I have about the series as a whole. Here we go! Kingdom Hearts Q1...
  15. Jim Hawkins

Reality Check

I've gone to many Kingdom Hearts fan sites, and I just don't understand what the community is saying (this one included). Any talk about TGS is always followed by: "Gosh, I can't wait for more gameplay" or "That new trailer they're going to show is going to be awesome!". Who says we're going to...
  16. Jim Hawkins

Unexplained things...

Okay, some things were mentioned in KH3D but not properly explained. Therefore, I hope that this AWESOME KH community will have some answers :) Q1: In the Country of the Musketeers, Mickey clearly shows that: he knows what Keyblades are, he is visiting this world, and he's working on a...
  17. Jim Hawkins

7 Guardians of Light Planned since KH1?

Okay, so KH3D confused me on a lot of levels, but one of the things that I was confident on, was the Guardians of Light aspect. Simple right? They need seven people to act as guardians for the Princesses of Heart. I assumed, like many KH fans, that these guardians would be Keyblade wielders...
  18. Jim Hawkins

Possible Heartless Hint?

In one of the many interviews, Nomura mentioned how there is already a "car-like" Heartless that Sora can ride during battle. I know it is not ALWAYS the case, but most of the time the Heartless share a connection with the world they are in (Fish Heartless with Atlantica, Bandit Heartless for...
  19. Jim Hawkins

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Promotion at E3!

I wouldn't expect a simple HD collection to get such a large banner. But I guess with Disney's money and Square Enix's influence, then it can be done lol
  20. Jim Hawkins

One or two 3D confusions

Okay, I've played KH3D dozens of times, read interviews and forums, and I finally feel confident on KH3D's story, except for a some points if anyone could help: 1. Okay, I get that Ansem Seeker of Darkness went into the past to meet Young Xehanort, but when? Did he do it right when Apprentice...
Back