• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Radiata Stories

From the very creators of Star Ocean, is the game Radiata stories. It takes place in a world where the city is called... well... Radiata. The main character is a boy named Jack who becomes a knight. There have been several conflicts with the humans and nonhumans before... but things are peaceful...
  2. C

The Secrets of Mavaris

Everyone's got a secret to hide right? Well... in the world of Mavaris... many people hide many secrets within the depths of their minds. The lands exand between four nations, each vieing for power and each having their own advantages and problems as well. The Haian Kingdom, The Reium Republic...
  3. C

It's an FMA Video... the voice actors are singing...

By voice actors... I mean the Japanese ones... the following characters are "singing" in the video... Ed Winry Al Roy Mustang Maes Hughes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM9GR9hqnbA Click the above... and any thoughts?
  4. C

Motoko (Love Hina) vs. Kaoru Kamiya (Rurouni Kenshin)

Heh... decided to put two samurai girls against each other... So... here's some information just in case you have no idea who the heck any of these two are... Full Name: Motoko Aoyama Age: 16 Occupation: Student Personality: A Samurai in modern day Japan... get the picture? But she knows what...
  5. C

Eternal Snow (A Winter/Romance Rp)

Hey there... well, this is my second try at an rp... the first one I made a long time ago, but it was a flop... Probably because I forgot about it... meh. And I seem to have this knack for whatever rp I join, it usually dies... but I guess that's bad luck. But now let's cut to the prologue...
  6. C

People at Your School plus Anime equals?

So.... doo any of your friends think anime is ONLY Pokemon/Digimon/Yu-Gi-Oh? Alot of people at my school think that and it SUCKS! I came into school for Halloween dressed up in just a plain magician's cloak and some guy made this comment: "Hey you're a Yu Gi Oh character right?" That made me...
  7. C

Fanfiction ► The Rune Wars (Something I'm working on)

Hello, well this is a Suikoden fanfic I've been planning on. I haven't typed up the chapters yet though... but here is a prologue. I haven't typed in a while so, it might be a bit sloppy. Anyways this will be based off the 108 Stars of Destiny... so 108 characters... Some just filler and some...
  8. C

Suikoden IV

Um.. has anyone bought the game? If so.. did you beat it? Cause I'm really stuck on the final boss. That damn tree-thing... I can't beat it! I got all 108 characters and some pretty high leveled-ones. But i still can't beat it!
  9. C

Fanfiction ► KH Funnies.....again..

Meh.... this thing got deleted. I think I've lost the will to write with these constant forum movements. I'm might stop writing if this forum moves again. SO what episode were we on?
Back