• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Fanfiction ► Like Son, Like Father.

(You dont have to read this part.) So, I just wanna say first of all that this is a story I've been planning on writing for a few months now and finally decided to go ahead with it. Just so you people who are obsessing over Roxas and all the other main characters of the game, I made my main...
  2. K

Official My Space Thread

So yeah post your myspace here if ya have one. Here's mine. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=40990809&Mytoken=14194387-133D-1106-B57510ED49E490F41890385
  3. K

Fanfiction ► "Let's Settle This"

Okay I got flamed today because of my fanfic being in script form. The person said it was "offending to us who dont use script form". I personally think that is B.S. Protesting because I write in scrift form? Sounds like a reason to take my 40 sumthin fans away from me. Us scipters do the same...
  4. K

Fanfiction ► asdasdfas

please ignore this, it was an accident I was trying to make a poll...Damn.
  5. K

Whats up?!

Not to be a complaining annoying n00b but I got a point here. Whats up with the graphics artists around here? I know we should be doing it ourselves but not everyone has parents who would let us down load a graphics program. The graphics artists spend so many times asking us to rate their sigs...
  6. K

Ultima Keyblade

............ Happy birthday, Ultima Keyblade.
  7. K

Whoopin List

If you could totally torture someone for a whole day, who would it be? My girlfriend for treating me like shit and going on so many trips. ;_;
  8. K

Dont we LUB skool? =D

>=O NOOOOOO WE DO NOT! I go back to school today and Im miserable!!!! I HAVENT EVEN GONE YET!!!! My mom totally f**ked my mullet up last night and now I have to go to school with f**Ked up hair! Our band teacher isnt getting better from cancer, we have a new teacher now! A new principal! Some...
  9. K

U Rnt INviTeD!!!

Thought I'd say it LOUDER!!! W000t...Yeah my gf Lyana just agreed to be my forum wife! Were gonna get married and I need some people to come! Friends of mine, anyone who gives a damn! PM me for info and and invite. (master_riku1, if youre reading this, YO ASS BETTA' PM ME CAUSE I WANT YOU THUR!)
  10. K

Red Roses...

Agreed to be my forum wife today. We havent made many plans yet, but post here or pm me if you wanna be invited. Avoid Flaming; If you dont wanna be invited, dont say anything. -.-;;
  11. K

Goals Complete 2

My second list of goals was completed quickly! I became a Premium Member last night, my 1000 post was in the V > ^ topic. I got L.U.C.K.Y last night, I have to admit it was the best yet. I got in total control and we actually finished. W00t. I made one post at Square Century. ._. That place is...
  12. K

Goals Complete

As shown in my signature, I had three goals. Today, I have finished all the goals. Hurray! Update; I sent my gil to some newb named xZexionx somethin like that. I went to three forums, all the others were inactive. The first one VS Forums: 10 said Online Relationships were good/ okay. 5 Said...
  13. K

Disturbing

Three Vampires walk into a bar and sit down. The bartender comes over and ask them what they want to drink 1st Vampire: Give me a shot of blood 2nd Vampire: I want a double shot 3rd Vampire: All I want is a cup of hot water So the bartender goes and gets the drinks and comes back. He...
  14. K

Ha Ha Not

Funny...Humorous?...AMusing? But not Ha Ha Funny. In the men's bathroom, an accountant, a lawyer and a cowboy were standing side-by-side using the urinal. The accountant finished, zipped up and started washing and literally scrubbing his hands...clear up to his elbows....he used 20 paper...
  15. K

BabyGurlkhffx113

GABRIEL SAYS HIIIIIIIIII GRISELLE!!! WHATS UP!??
  16. K

Oh Geeze!

My dad and his stupid friend are over here smoking and its making me NUTS! Im gonna die from second hand smoke! My eyes are watering! OMFG I think Im getting high!!!
  17. K

Grrrrr!

Everyone keeps telling me that my sig pic is weird! I think its nice, it goes with the title! Whats wrong with it? It has two naked people HUGGIN on it? Is that wrong?! xD Is that weird?! Its not weird... What do you think?
  18. K

Fanfiction ► Without The Heartless (AGAIN)

...Meaniehead forums server backup database person thingy!!! Oh well, this is gonna be alot to read, Im stopping where I did at first, so feedback if ya want the next chapter. Without The Heartless On the face of Destiny Islands, 6 teenagers are about to expierence the trials of growing up...
  19. K

Keep on!

I am about this close || to blowing up, losing my mind, going insane, completely inhuman and cursing every last fool on this forum out....Everyone who I got the least bit of beef with will learn new curse words and Ill curse so much, you look them in the eye and they got the words printed on...
Back