• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Fanfiction ► Like Son, Like Father.

I know you? Did you get your screen name changed?
  2. K

Nice to see someone I know, Kingdom. xD My stomache's actually twisted right now because of how strict this forum is now. Chapter 2 “Clank!” ,went the sound of an empty Michelob beer bottle hitting a tin can. The can rocked back and forth before settling back down on the floor as the bottle...
  3. K

(You dont have to read this part.) So, I just wanna say first of all that this is a story I've been planning on writing for a few months now and finally decided to go ahead with it. Just so you people who are obsessing over Roxas and all the other main characters of the game, I made my main...
  4. K

Fanfiction ► Without The Heartless (AGAIN)

O.O... Wow. You guys are actually reuniting? *flattered* ... Sorry there isnt a sequeal. I swear I put my thinking cap on and tried so hard to think of a sequeal or even one little topic for the third continuation. If you played KH2, you'd agree it was short, right? Unless it was just that my...
  5. K

Okay seriously guys (wait why are you spamming in my topic?! xD!) anyway (thanks for the avy but ive left the forums) I need anyone with aim who can be there to participate in my wedding, immediately! >.< Im desperate, its in like a week and we havent planned anything. My aim is caramelstudd69...
  6. K

*slaps forehead* Why does everyone keep asking me this? o.O I didnt just think this story up from no where, it came from inspiration! Thats why I used characters from the game and I usedp laces from the game! I cant do more without the second sequeal of the game because I am out of ideas. Sorry...
  7. K

Yeah and I desperately need people for my wedding. I need a ring bearer/best man. We need a brides made. (i think pickle would be best as that), maggie is the preist lawl, i dont have a flower girl!!! =O what else? and then other people to take roles that come to me later. BUT the people have to...
  8. K

Those are some of MY good times. Fav character and why; Myra and Tyra are my favorite character! I love em cause theyre sisters and because theyre both practically the oddballs in the gang. ^.^ Just thought I'd share that....yes..I cant get over that my fic is gonna end up on the last page. >.<
  9. K

Argh. Now I'll have nothing to do now that my fic is over...
  10. K

Actually, RIku and Tyra weren't flirting. They just seem like it cause they were actually being nice. Riku is faithful...but Tyra... In the house... Myra: Shouldn’t you be talking to Selphie about this? Tidus: I can’t! I need to talk to someone with experience. Myra: Don’t you wanna talk to...
  11. K

Meanwhile..... Bob: What if they don’t like me! Wakka: carries bags) I’ll make-a them like you, yah. (Climbs in chariot) Bob: climbs in chariot) Looks like Wakka’s bringing his boy toy home. Meanwhile...Tidus and Selphie are smooching... Tidus: kisses Selphie) Selphie:kisses him back) This seems...
  12. K

Lmfao, Tyra can't be THAT old! Shes only one year older than Myra. Hawtness...
  13. K

Theres going to be a three as soon as KH 2 comes out. *rubs hands together* Maybe even a four. >=D Tyra: reads beer bottle) "Drink Responsibly" ...Kiss my ***. She pours the beer in the toilet and then drops the bottle in, laying her head on her arms and sighing. The guys are sitting at the...
  14. K

New fan? ATTENTION, only like 6 more chapters left!
  15. K

Akira, Rin, and Caesar are asleep on the couch. Rin: snores) ???????? Rin is sleeping with one eye open. Myra goes straight up to the bedroom where Riku is waiting for her butt naked. Myra: ... (walks into the bathroom) Riku: What the? Myra holds her nose closed to keep it from bleeding. Riku...
  16. K

You guys know Myra is soft. *evil scientist grin* I designed her character to be physically weak. ^.^ Its what makes her so cute that she needs a man to defend her. *cuddles Myra plushie* ...*puts plushie in pants* :D
  17. K

Do you guys see this!? The next time I slack off on my typing, curse me teh hell out, okay? Riku: wipes chest with towel) There we go. ( flexes muscles) Oh yeah. Riku steps out of the doorway and flinches. Riku stops and stares at his dad, who has bled all over the couch. Riku: Um...Myra? Myra...
  18. K

In this fic, Tyra isnt going to die. lol.
  19. K

Erm *secretly still working on next chapter* You guys...Question time.. ASK ME ANYTHING. ANY QUESTIONS. And you guys, get this, Akira CAN NOT Heal herself!!!!
  20. K

Wow, I just told you guys every detail of the story, didnt I? Good thing hardly anyway paid attention LAWL. Tomatoe, where do you get your siggies from? Me want some... Riku carries Myra into his bedroom and accidentally drops her on the bed. Myra bangs her fists against the bed, screaming and...
Back