• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Kingdom King 13

Join the Vulpes Veterans!

Hello fellow Wielders! The Vulpes Veterans have been around since the beginning of UX, and we are a pretty powerful team that usually has no problem placing top 50 in the monthly contests (you know, the ones that give away Keyblade Gems and actually matter). As a result of this, we really...
  2. Kingdom King 13

HD Namine

I was lucky and managed to pull her early on in my attempts. Japanese Players, how EXACTLY does she work? I understand the basics but do any part of the copied medals stats carry over when Namine uses its move, such as damage multipliers, guilt, traits, etc? She'll be useful for buffing but...
  3. Kingdom King 13

The new High Score challenge

WHEN DOES IT END?! The furthest I've gotten is the Lv. 310 bumblebee looking things. This challenge is ridiculous!
  4. Kingdom King 13

Mickey with Brooms in NA

I am very sorry if this is been asked before, but I don't have that many social media accounts, and I was wondering if anything has been said by Square Enix about when or if Mickey with Brooms is coming to North America/internationally. If this is been a thread before, I apologize.
  5. Kingdom King 13

To Whom This May Help ( English Cerberus)

Post strategies here. I got through by poisoning him, then healing myself and using Defense skills. What did you guys do?
  6. Kingdom King 13

Ansem (Xehanort's Heartless) Vs. Xemnas: Who wins?

Okay, so I've seen some debate on this very site about who wins this fight. I wanted to weigh in with my opinion. Before I get into this, though, two things I want to clear up. Number one. When I think of a TRUE Ansem vs. Xemnas fight, I think of it as with NO OUTSIDE INTERFERENCE. Most...
Back