• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Happyfunshineman

GDQ speedrun reminds me that there is still a lot of love in this community

Hiya everyone! I just got done watching this amazing GDQ speed run of KH3 and was feeling very passionate! It’s easy to feel disheartened when a new thing comes out and it seems to you like the entire community is fighting itself. That’s just natural though, we’re all different people with...
  2. Happyfunshineman

In retrospect I feel like a big dumby dumb-dumb for only wanting a single playable character in KH3,but I want other characters to feel more different

Hi everyone! So yeah, when we were building up to KH3 I was always telling myself "I only want one playable character. That way there can be more abilities and stuff for just one character meaning the growth from the beginning to the end of the game will be much more satisfying." BOO! Boo...
  3. Happyfunshineman

Which KH3 cooking minigame causes you to nervously sweat the most?

My stomach huts just thinking about it! Post your cooking anxieties here!
  4. Happyfunshineman

Ys is a pretty cool thing

So, um, does anyone here play any Ys? Well you should! Ys is an action RPG series by Nihon Falcom. Who's Nihon Falcom? If you like rpgs and go onto gaming fourms, you might know Falcom as the creators of that Kiseki series that everyone, and rightfully so, never shuts up about how much you...
  5. Happyfunshineman

The Caribbean and San Fransokyo Break the Traditional KH World Mold

With the release of Kingdom Hearts II so many years ago, the world design of the Kingdom Hearts series has been fairly cemented and consistent. Worlds are depicted as small but highly detailed combat arenas that you move through in a rather linear fashion. This wasn’t just the case with...
  6. Happyfunshineman

What’s your opinion on DLC?

Hi everyone! A long time ago I think I talked about DLC on this forum. I mentioned how Resident Evil 5 had my favorite DLC, realeasing about a full year after the fact and providing a unique experience totally different from that of the main game. At the time I criticized DMC: Devil my Cry...
  7. Happyfunshineman

With Kingdom Hearts 3’s review embargo being raised tomorrow, I found this video rather interesting.

With Kingdom Hearts 3’s review embargo being raised tomorrow, I found this video rather interesting. I saw this video going around forums and thought it was rather interesting. Its largely about why fans shouldn’t be upset about reviews for Kingdom Hearts 3 that don’t seem to understand...
  8. Happyfunshineman

King of Fighters XIV

I don't know how many people here like fighting games, but we just got our first look at King of Fighters XIV. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2wU_1y3NkQ Honestly looks terrible. I understand why they aren't using sprites anymore but why does the 3d have to look so soulless. Guess I'll have...
  9. Happyfunshineman

"Workout" thread

Lately I haven’t been able to get in my morning exercise because of a busy schedule. I was thinking of being depressed about it but then I thought of the next best thing. We can all come to this thread to work out together! Ok let’s begin! Push ups! Up, down, up, down, up, down, up, down...
  10. Happyfunshineman

Dumb Fun in KH3

Recently I’ve been thinking about the dumb fun you can have in video games. This kind of fun isn’t necessarily unintended by the designers but is still not the focus of the game. In Kingdom Hearts the core of the gameplay is fighting. Considering that Kingdom Hearts lets you explore Disney...
  11. Happyfunshineman

Is Kingdom Hearts still relevant?

The most popular I've ever seen KH was when KH2 came out. Literally everyone I knew, both in real life and on the web, was talking about it. However its been a very long time since then and the release of KH3 probably wont be happening anytime soon. Lets dream a little though. Imagine in a...
  12. Happyfunshineman

Time travel explanation please

I'm not sure if anyone has asked this yet but can someone please explain to me the whole time travel thing at the end of KH3D. I used to think I understood everything in KH up till that point.
  13. Happyfunshineman

Fear of Kingdom Hearts 3?

We all know Kingdom Hearts 3 will someday, final, come out. Sure, it may be possibly a long ways off but it's comming. Having waited so long though we've all built up expectations for the game. However, I'm sure we've all felt a little fear of how KH3 will turn out. So what's ou greatest...
  14. Happyfunshineman

Final Fantasy Villians

So most fans agree that with each new KH installment the Disney worlds feel tacked on an the Final Fantasy characters decrease in number. I think we all (at least I very much hope so) want Kingdom Hearts to introduce another council of Disney villains. Recently, though, while scrolling through...
  15. Happyfunshineman

Former organization members

Do you think we'll see any of the former organizations members that weren't xehanort's apprentices? I hope so. Who do you want to see and why? For me I hope to see Dymix again. If he can make me so disappointed in myself that I can't kill x water clones in x seconds that I get a game...
  16. Happyfunshineman

We can mess with other worlds???

I converted a friend over to Kingdom Hearts recently. We just finished RE:COM and are now playing as Sora in KH2. While we were playing my friend asked me "In Kingdom Hearts 1 didn't they tell us that the Keyblade wielder should not interfere with the events of other worlds. We interfere with...
  17. Happyfunshineman

Least favorite game mechanic

Since I'm sort of a cynic it's time I spread all of my discontent to all of you! Today let's talk about your least favorite game mechanic in the kingdom hearts series. It could be anything but I would perfume people would stay away from the little things (though I Gus's in it's own right that...
  18. Happyfunshineman

Disney vs Final fantasy

A friend once told me this: The problem with Kingdom Hearts is that the first game was a Disney game with final fantasy characters in it but all the games afterwards were final fantasy games with Disney characters in it. Just some clarification first I think he's knows that fact that there...
  19. Happyfunshineman

Why I think Dream Drop Distance was bad for Kingdom Hearts

A lot of people have grown to dislike the Kingdom Hearts series. Be it because of its constant portable releases or its convoluted storyline, the lovable Disney and Final Fantasy cross-over just isn't as popular as it was years ago. Being a fan from the beginning, I often defend the...
Back