• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sora'sProtector

Are people really that crazy?

Today I was playing Castle Crashers on PSN. (Okay that little bit didn't matter so much.) I met a player who seemed pretty nice, so I decided to continue playing in his game. He learned that I lived in New York, at which point he proceeded to ask me pretty disturbing questions; however, the...
  2. Sora'sProtector

Post a random video!

I took the idea from the "post a random picture" thread. :3 I didn't see this in a search, but if it exists and is relatively new within "bumping" age then by all means lock this one. Rules: Post a random video, preferably embedded. You must post one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY69-AgUmDQ
  3. Sora'sProtector

My videos showing PS Move

Hello! I thought I'd share these here. I purchased Playstation move on launch and decided to film some of the games I purchased / downloaded. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjEzMcWkNDI http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un5EOfms02A (This Heavy Rain video is spoiler free. It shows a section you...
  4. Sora'sProtector

Vanitas is really in Kingdom Hearts II !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWPQU1tlH_0 Really. O_O Don't yell at me. ;_; You get +1 awesome point if you know the scene that's from. HERE IS MY THEORY of how this is possible! So at the end of BBS Vanitas DIED! But later he comes back! How you ask? When Sora turns into a heartless in KH1...
  5. Sora'sProtector

Where is Xehanort now?

Okay, this may be a dumb question as a result of me forgetting events in KH1 and 2, but I'm going to ask away and see what happens. Here is my basic understanding of the whole Xehanort thing: -Events in BBS happen and we have our new Xehanort (or Terranort, but he still calls himself Xehanort)...
  6. Sora'sProtector

Heavy Rain's Scott Shelby in real life

Title says it all! Scott Shelby's voice/model actor makes an appearance in the 2005 film Derailed. YouTube - Heavy Rain Scott Shelby in Derailed Movie Clip Very awesome. ;D Heavy Rain really got down his mannerisms, it's pretty crazy to watch. EDIT: Oh crap, I'm sorry. I didn't notice there...
  7. Sora'sProtector

Regarding the chat

So I know the chat is now on IRC, but whenever I join Junes, there are only a few people. The most I've seen were 4 at one time. Am I doing something wrong or is the chat just dead?
  8. Sora'sProtector

I'm back!

Well most of you prolly won't remember me, but after about 4-6 months, I have returned! I am here to stay, but I wont be on as much as I used to. Just on and off. So anybody who does remember me, WHATS UP!!!
  9. Sora'sProtector

Get your PSP to browse online!!!

http://features.engadget.com/entry/1234000013038102 This thing is crazy! All you need is a PSP, a copy of Wipeout Pure, and a free account at bloglines.com I hope you enjoy it!
  10. Sora'sProtector

the rest of the Halos! :D

Hey, I thought what could happen in the rest of the halos: Halo 3: M chief gets to this control center, and he pushes a button that is supposed to destroy all of the Halos. But, it only destroys some of them. the sage comes, and says "destroy all of the convenent ships and all of there trrops...
  11. Sora'sProtector

Ratchet and clank: UYA online

Hey, does anybody here have ratchet and clank: up your arsenal for the PS2 online? if you DO, what is your username? mine: OniLink
  12. Sora'sProtector

Petition for Pinned topic

The Ripper's Hangout in the graphics section is a very cool place. It is were us spriters go to hang out and we help eachother with animation, and show off our new stuff. We are having a petition to get the topic pinned. Anybody who signs will be greatly apreciated. Thank you. :D -Sora'sProtector-
  13. Sora'sProtector

ratchet and clank: UYA

who has ratchet and clank: up your arsenal online? if so, what is ur username? my name is New2Ya
  14. Sora'sProtector

PS2 online

Hey. Gamestop.com said that king arthur was online compatible, so I bought it, AND THEY LIED TO ME! >_< anyway, I whanted to know what you guys thought is a realy good online game. I: 1. do not like sport games. (not including racing, i like racing.) 2. like RPG, Adventure, action, you get it...
  15. Sora'sProtector

Ripper's Hangout

Ripper's hangout 3.5 Okay, the first Ripper's hangout was made by .::riku::. and we have continued it. The last one, 3.0 had 12 pages, so we made 3.5 Put any type of animation, render, sprites, or capture from a game. And have fun!
  16. Sora'sProtector

Star fox: assault

It is out! (in u.s.a.) I rented it at blockbuster, and it is AWSOME! This is definately a game you need to buy. The game play is so cool. You can go on foot, where you use different guns, like a sniper, rocket launcher, machine gun, and allot others. And sometimes you ride on the wing of...
Back